Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Oregon?

Hi guys,

I'm moving to the Eugene/Springfield area in a couple months and was wondering if there's anyone in Oregon with carputers. I'm guessing there'll be 2-3 in Portland, then nothing elsewhere, but I can hope.

Regards,

Chairboy
    Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
    http://hallert.net/

Portland...

Im in Portland.. Eugene is a couple hours away...not too bad of a drive.

Comment

Im in Gresham....right next to Portland. Eugene is a drive, but not too bad. Zootjeff is also in Portland...he manufacturers a very nice shutdown controller.
      2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Reminds me...

We should arrange a meet or something for the Oregon /Southern Washington people. Maybe sometime in Feb or March. Il be in Vancouver BC til mid March... But might be able to come home for a few days. I dont know maybe I missed a recent meet...

Kevin

Comment

I live in portland.. work in gresham
          -TonyL

1980 Datsun 720 Yeeeaaahh.

Comment

oregon

Portland the great noise west-newbie here.Would love to meet ppl into carputers. I'm just getting started on one for my boombaby pimpazz snizle ride.
            doobie doobie doo

Comment

Oregon

I'm in Hermiston. 2 hours from Portland.

New to the area Just moved from california.

Comment

i live in sisters, oregon

Comment

Oooohhhhhh.... I absolutely love Eugene. Have grandparents living there. 1hr drive to the ocean. 1hr drive to the mountains.

I don't know if I'd be able to drive out there w/o a second driver, but I'd entertain the possibility of flying out for a week or so. This meet might just push me to buy the plane ticket!

Note: I hope it's in August - anyone want to go skiing on Mt. Bachelor during the dog days of summer? And while we're at it - surfin on the Columbia....
                  http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                  CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                  Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

hey im in Eugene. we shulg get a meeting here sometime. like this/next month now that the weather is nice.
                    like at alton baker park here by autsin staduim. they had a lowrider meet their on fathersday that was sweat. we shuld do a carPC one ther too.
                    My name is Ryan and im a CarPC....

Check out my post 94 Cadillac Seville

If your in Oregon hit me up. lets get a meet going. or let me know of any.

Comment

It's really funny, turns out one of my neighbors has a CarPC too in a WRX STi. (cue 'It's a small world after all')

A meetup would be great. I want to make more progress on my new carputer so I have something to show, heh.
                      Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
                      http://hallert.net/

Comment

thats funny. i havent met anyone in mi area with a carPC everyone ive shown had no i dea you culd do such a thing. thats why i wana meet some others in oregon so i have something to look at and get ideas and stuff. and so if i have a problem i have someone who maybe knows more than me. just let me know when u wana have a big meat and lets try to get everyone in oregon to go.

Comment

Let's do it.

I'm in Salem, which is almost EXACTLY smack dab in the middle of all you jokers.
                          I also have a TWELVE THOUSAND SQUARE FOOT shop set up to do nothing but work on cars and computers...
                          I even have enough room upstairs to host a sleepover... with tents!

Comment

well wenever u guys want lets get a meeting going. just let me know. sometrime saturday or sunday is best for me kuz i get the afternoons off on tha weekends.

Comment

Working...
                            X