Minnesota Spring Gathering 2005

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Spring Gathering 2005

I will arbitraily say May 14th.. 1 pm-ish ..
    Since we didn't have one this fall lets do it early.. and then have the option for the traditional fall one too .. bi-annual is ok .. :-)

I'm thinking a park somewhere.. I can bring some stuff for burning (charcoal) and each of us can bring thier own meat, cook it up .. talk about the State-Of-CarPC, show off our goods, have some laughs call it a day whenever..

Also .. I can get some stickers made up for us .. the MN chapter of MP3CAR.ORG .. some nice window static ones.. or real vinyl ones.. or bumber sticker style.. I dunno .. or t-shirts... I have good connections to get this stuff cheap..

well.. it's a ways off.. but mark it down .. and give a post if you're in..

well.. lets enjoy this 50 F weather now! ..

-shawn
    Shawn

Check out my web company Minneapolis Web Designer | MODx Web Design - Himmelberger Design

if anyone is interested throw a post in here.. and we'll keep ya updated
    Shawn

Check out my web company Minneapolis Web Designer | MODx Web Design - Himmelberger Design

Comment

As my carputer is screwed right now, I've not much to show with my screen being screwed and the mount over the vents broke, but I'd love to come! Hey-ooo explorer carputers!

Oh yea, where you thinking about meeting?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
      (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination god I can't believe I did it...

Comment

I think we were gonna do it by the MoA, it's a nice central place..

I don't know the parking situation there very well, anyone know of a great parking spot for a bunch of cars?..

I can go and check it out and I'll report back with a good spot..
        Shawn

Comment

The meet is being discussed here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41850
          No sense crossthreading...
          http://www.jeepmp3.com/
          CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
          Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

I'm definitely in...MoA is less than a block from my place. Hopefully the meet will actually hapen this time.

Motherboard: Epox MATX
            Power: M2-ATX
            Storage: 120gb 3.5"
            Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
            Audio: SB Audigy 2
            GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
            Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Comment

Originally posted by PatO
              The meet is being discussed here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41850
              No sense crossthreading...
              uhh, the meet is being discussed here so...... i dont get it.
              This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time...

Comment

this thread was started first.. but then kidna died .. but this one was minnesota only. the other is mid-west-ish ..

I dunno.. I'm going
                Shawn

Comment

Yep - this one's title applies more to our current situation, but the other one is more popular....
                  http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                  CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                  Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

I also have one maybe 2 or 3 more coming.. not part of the forums.. I'll teach them the secret handshake..

yeah the old met center lot is good..
                    Shawn

Comment

I dont have a carputer, just a decent system. but plan on doing a carputer in the future, so i will try and come, though i might be going to chicago that weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X