Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so cal meet? who wants one? whos down to come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so cal meet? who wants one? whos down to come?

    whats up guys just thought id ask who wants to do a socal meet around buena park at some park... leme know whats up PM me or just post here this would be my 1st meet im going to but :-P gotta b a 1st for everything ill help people out with fabrication too!!!

  • #2
    How many cans of bondo should we bring?

    Also, a date and time would be a bit nice to specify
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

    Comment


    • #3
      You know I'll be there

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh yeh.... food
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

        1995 Lexus SC300

        Comment


        • #5
          My parents own an Ice Cream shop so Ill bring dessert

          Comment


          • #6
            dude i know a perfect place for food... it a place in huntington beach called Smokin Mos BBQ... really really bomb *** food

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 0l33l
              How many cans of bondo should we bring?

              Also, a date and time would be a bit nice to specify

              if u wanna sniff the bondo or make a bondo cake bring a couple 7 pounders ;-) lol

              well im not sure about the date and time i just want to c how many people i can get 2gether to come but it would be start of summer im swamped with school and stuff right now ive got like 8 to 10 people that will come with me...

              plan to have some bbq stuff bring ur own **** and bbq it together and share or something ioono - help with fabrication and installs - sales and trades and stuff - and GIRLS hahaha

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MMagnumLV
                My parents own an Ice Cream shop so Ill bring dessert
                ice cream rollin on 22s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                  if u wanna sniff the bondo or make a bondo cake bring a couple 7 pounders ;-) lol

                  well im not sure about the date and time i just want to c how many people i can get 2gether to come but it would be start of summer im swamped with school and stuff right now ive got like 8 to 10 people that will come with me...

                  plan to have some bbq stuff bring ur own **** and bbq it together and share or something ioono - help with fabrication and installs - sales and trades and stuff - and GIRLS hahaha


                  So you're gonna beanerpack your explorer

                  I'm also busy until the end of the school year
                  PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

                  1995 Lexus SC300

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Forgot to mention my girlfriend is in a sorority, would you guys want me to bring girls?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MMagnumLV
                      Forgot to mention my girlfriend is in a sorority, would you guys want me to bring girls?
                      depends what school? lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cal State San Bernadino

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hommie dont matter what school! they gotta b fine tho ;-) like that one post 'check this ***' lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            haha, im comming. where is this gona be?
                            1990 Jeep Cherokee
                            2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                            2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              haha...yeah lets see her swing that one. "hey girls, want to go meet a bunch of computer geeks (or nerds)"

                              I'll try to make it to this one...again. I just have to not break up with my g/f this time and i should be able to go
                              New System in progress:
                              M10k
                              Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
                              Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
                              Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
                              Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
                              Transflective Xenarc

                              My Car Pc Install
                              My Boat Pc worklog

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X