X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in miami fl

hey is there any modders out there from miami fl

modders?
    I have a carputer, but I haven't modded my car. Well, I guess I put in a carputer. Hmmm...

Okay, yeah. I'm a modder from Miami.
    A car without turbo is a car with perpetual lag.

My Ride
    My New Page

Comment

I'm in Miami, Falls/Kendall area, no carputer, but I've done some A/V work

Comment

hey, im also in Miami. Anyone from Miami wants to help me connect my carputer into my Toyota Highlander? I know nothing of car electronics, and would like someone with some experience in carputers to install it

PM me if anyone is willing to do it for some cash. Thanks

Comment

Hey, Im in Miami/ Ft Lauderdale. If anyone shows up to help I don't mind watchin'! I almost have my whole setup ready for molding, but I can lend a hand I guess.

Comment

I live in south miami (near kendall) and work in north miami...I currently working on my install..here I'm 90% finish in the trunk (custom sub/pc/amp enclosure) computer is up and running...all I need at this point are: 2 amps (4ch & 2ch) and GPS software and touch screen that I hope I'll purchase tomorrow. I would love to check others people work or if you wanna check my work...
            ---------------------
            Crazy Miami Drivers
            R.I.P. My first ever NEW Car
            Old installation
            New Install!!!

|-------------------100%|Cables ran
            |----------------85%----|Software RR
            |--------------80%------|Complete
            [/SIZE]

Comment

I'm in FtLauderdale, getting ready to install. Hopefully this weekend, depending on this rain crap.

Comment

ft lauderdale here too, i'm down if anyone needs help
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

Comment

im down to pay someone to install my amp, lilliput, and carputer, run the wiring for the switches to the front, etc..

also does anyone know of a good but cheap 4 channel amp to get?

Comment

Originally posted by swbball28
                    What do you consider cheap? And what do you plan on pushing with it.
                    Aura MR62 (F and R)
                    My Current MP3s
                    IamDefiler.com

Comment

Originally posted by swbball28
                      im down to pay someone to install my amp, lilliput, and carputer, run the wiring for the switches to the front, etc..

That's the fun part...knowing you did it!!! The only time I had to pay some to install something in my car was the alarm...It's not that hard..give it a try!!!
                      ---------------------
                      Crazy Miami Drivers
                      R.I.P. My first ever NEW Car
                      Old installation
                      New Install!!!

|-------------------100%|Cables ran
                      |----------------85%----|Software RR
                      |--------------80%------|Complete
                      [/SIZE]

Comment

I am impressed by the Miami turnout. Maybe we could all get together some weekend and show off our stuff (I know I've seen a few of the people on this board before) and put in a little elbow grease for some of the new guys that want to get assistance.
                        A car without turbo is a car with perpetual lag.

My Ride
                        My New Page

Comment

Originally posted by Defiler
                          What do you consider cheap? And what do you plan on pushing with it.
                          well i just need an amp because im taking out my headunit, so i need to connect my speakers to the amp, so that is all i will be pushing. and by cheap i mean like under $100.

yea it would be nice to connect it myself, but i do not have the knowledge for that, i would like it if someone experienced from here would be willing to do it, i can pay them, and i will also learn from watching

Comment

Working...
                          X