Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Metro Area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DC Metro Area?

    Just curious to see who is around from the area, and would be interested in attending a GTG.

  • #2
    There's a quite a few of us in this area. We'll have a GTG in the spring when it gets warm.

    Comment


    • #3
      Where in the DC area are you? I run a euro car club, and the Jetta would certainly be a welcome addition .

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep, there's a few of us in the area. Had a meet in August.

        Check the "Post meets" forum for some pictures.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

        Comment


        • #5
          Whenever you guys decide I am in. I am finnishing up right now my RSX install!

          Comment


          • #6
            I am in the Baltimore area but would love to meet some people and see their setups. My car has nothing right now but I am very interested in seeing their configurations. Let me know when the GTG is happening.

            Comment


            • #7
              i am from around baltimore as well and would be interested in a gtg

              Comment


              • #8
                My car club runs GTG's in Rockville, MD once the Spring starts. I'll try to do a joing get-together with you MP3Car folks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Zip-Lock
                  There's a quite a few of us in this area. We'll have a GTG in the spring when it gets warm.
                  We don't need to wait until spring for it to get warm, it was 65F this weekend!

                  I'm looking to do more with my new car then my laptop-on-passenger-seat-to-aux-in I had in my old car, but I have a lot to learn before I do anything.

                  Wetzel

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wetzel
                    We don't need to wait until spring for it to get warm, it was 65F this weekend!

                    I'm looking to do more with my new car then my laptop-on-passenger-seat-to-aux-in I had in my old car, but I have a lot to learn before I do anything.

                    Wetzel
                    I agree. I am currently down in Radford, VA 5 hours away at school, but the in-car computer concept is a project I am trying to learn more about and would take a trip up to visit with people and see some cars.

                    BTW: its snowing here right now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mikemccoy
                      I agree. I am currently down in Radford, VA 5 hours away at school, but the in-car computer concept is a project I am trying to learn more about and would take a trip up to visit with people and see some cars.

                      BTW: its snowing here right now.
                      It's snowing here now too. 65F four days ago, snow today. Crazy
                      I have some friends down at Radford, and at 5 hours you are taking your time. I've done the trip in just over 3 hours drive time. What have you heard about Quadfest this year? Canceled or no?

                      Wetzel

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X