Austin Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Texas

Anyone from Austin, or anywhere else in the great Lone Star State that would like to get together, shoot the bull, drink a few and talk about nerd stuff?

Sounds like fun to me, anyone else interested? Post it.

I'd come down from Dallas.

Also check out http://www.carpctexas.org
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I am just now getting into the CarPC but I would always come down to Austin. I have a few friends at UT and I occasionally go down there to party and/or float the river. I would love to go to a meet some where in Texas.

Comment

Darque & Nv: sounds good, glad to see some interest, can't let the yankees show us up
        Come one I know there are more people from Texas out there than this.

Comment

Already here. Most weeknights are good for me...weekends are definitely out.

Comment

So would a Friday night be considered a weekend?

Comment

Another Austinite here. I'm interested in a meet.
              ~Jimmy

Comment

cool lets keep it goin see how many we can get, I will be moving back to austin from college station after finals then we should have something.

Comment

Originally posted by Das
                  So would a Friday night be considered a weekend?

Yep, if you're a real Austinite...then you'll know that the weekends in Austin are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.

Yah, for those of you that don't live in a college town, lemme explain it.
                  Most college kids don't have class on Fridays. Therefore party time starts the night before.
                  Add to that the fact that Austin has a VERY VERY active bar community...and you got instant three day weekend every week!

Comment

Originally posted by Das
                    cool lets keep it goin see how many we can get, I will be moving back to austin from college station after finals then we should have something.
                    Hey I am in College Station right now too. I'll be heading back up to Dallas after finals. Always nice to see another Aggie around!

Depending on when this is, I'd like to check out a meet. I just got some of the hardware for my system and I'd love to check out what the rest of y'all have got going on, maybe get a little inspiration. Just let me know early enough that I can ask off from work!

Comment

Come on people set a date and then if we can come we will be there..

Comment

Dallas meet June 4.

Stay tuned for details.
                        How about the Wiki?

Comment

Sounds good to me, I cant stay all day though, I'll be having surgery in Austin on the 5th.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77240

or

http://www.carpctexas.org/forum/view...=44&highlight=
                            How about the Wiki?

Comment

nice to see some new Texas faces in the mix, check out my site: http://www.carpctexas.org

It exists for people here in texas to link up, get some help on their installs, ideas on equipment, and to show off your rides.

check it out!
                              Jan Bennett
                              FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                              X