SOCAL - Toys for Tots Charity Car Show! 12/10/06 - Pomona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOCAL - Toys for Tots Charity Car Show! 12/10/06 - Pomona

Team Transport is proud to announce our 3rd Annual Toys for Tots Charity Car Show! This year's event will be held on December 10th on the campus of Cal Poly Pomona. Those of you who enjoy checking out customized cars will enjoy this event! We are planning to have a "Best ICE" category so get registered if you want to compete!

More info ---> http://www.t4tcarshow.com

Come out to support a worthy cause! Come to spectate! Come to show!

seeing as im on campus, i might just have to enter mine in. just lifted the truck. and im about to do some work on the carpc.
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 in Evergreen Pearl Metallic, Lifted, Locked, and Armored. CarPc in custom console with molded touchscreen.
    Pictures
    Photobucket is being updated, if a picture i posted no longer works, please PM me.

Comment

thanks for the link. i would love to go but i dont think my car would be ready and i doubt my car would be a big hit among the youth. I may head over there to drop a gift or two off though.
      New System in progress:
      M10k
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
      Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
      Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
      Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
      My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

i be there too,i'll keep my car very away from this bad boy's.
        BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
        RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
        WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
        RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
        Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Originally posted by scott_fx View Post
          i doubt my car would be a big hit among the youth. I may head over there to drop a gift or two off though.
          The Corvette in your sig? Looks clean and horsepower is popular with everyone!!

To be clear, while the show is being held AT the university, it is an independently sponsored event.

Registration is open at www.t4tcarshow.com. Hope to see you guys there!

Comment

yeah, im sure the vette will be a huge hit. I might go to this if I can get my carpc running by then.
            What can I say, I love Volvos:
            Volvo 740 with 5.0 mustang conversion (totaled)
            Volvo 740 stock (sold)
            Volvo 940se (sold)
            Volvo 850 T-5R yellow (sold)
            Volvo S70 T5SE
            Volvo C70
            Volvo 850R with a long list of mods

Comment

I just didn't think kids liked domestics now adays. i'll spend the next two weeks trying to get it together then.

edit:

made a lot of ground today...i may just make it!
              New System in progress:
              M10k
              Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
              Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
              Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
              Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
              Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
              My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

Looks like they didn't update this thread, but TOY4TOTS HAS BEEN CANCELLED. So, don't show up because there won't be any cars there.

Comment

so do you guys still want to do a socal meet this month? I'm excited to see everyone else's car pc's (I'm always looking in other people's cars when I'm driving to see if they have a pc lol), but I haven't been to a meet yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rigg419 View Post
                    so do you guys still want to do a socal meet this month? I'm excited to see everyone else's car pc's (I'm always looking in other people's cars when I'm driving to see if they have a pc lol), but I haven't been to a meet yet.
                    I will be at the motor4toys event this weekend, if you want to come check out some cars.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=90080
                    1990 Jeep Cherokee
                    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

ya except that's pretty far away from where I live, I totally missed the OC meets this year and I was hoping there'd be another OC/Long beach meet up

Comment

Sorry, I've been travelling a bit for work. Yes, unfortunately we have had to cancel the event. Thanks to everybody that expressed interest.

It is with great disappointment that we announce the cancellation of this year's Toys for Tots Charity Car Show which was scheduled for December 10th at Cal Poly Pomona. From the start everyone we spoke with was extremely enthusiastic about their support of the T4T Car Show.

We look forward to putting on a fantastic show in support of this worthwhile charity next year, and will do our best to find a location that can support a show (rain or shine), that costs roughly 50% of the larger car shows, and still meets or exceeds the participant's and public expectations for a sport compact show in Southern California.

We will be refunding all sponsorships, vehicle registrations, food, and merchandise money IN FULL over the course of the next week. All outstanding debts and contracts have already been or will be satisfied entirely by Team Transport.

This was an extremely difficult decision to make, and we know this may come as a disappointment to some, but nowhere near that of a child's without presents on Christmas morning. Please take some time (and maybe your refund) and purchase some toys for donation to Toys for Tots. See the USMC's Toys for Tots webpage (http://www.toysfortots.org) for other Toy Drives, charity events and other ways to donate to the program.

Thanks again for your interest, continued support and future participation. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]

TEAM TRANSPORT

Comment

Working...
                        X