Great meet - Photos below.

The Melbournians

The Cars

The Carputers

The Screens

PM me if you want larger images.

Cheers,

Long.1
    Worklog: 2006 Ford Territory Ghia (Melbourne, Australia)
    Mounting Components in Custom Carputer Box
    Attention Aussie's - Say G'day Here

Thats what I get for turning up late...shunted into our own photo Next time I will try to make it on time.

Oh, and I'll try to keep my eyes open next time too!
    Jarrod - Holden VX S!

Comment

Damn, no pics of my install
      I will have to organize some for ya

Rogers

Comment

Dam i missed out on it... finaly got all my stuff working and installed hopefully will come up to next one...

Comment

long.1 thanks for those
          loved the toyota...what a classic
          would like to know whos who and whose car etc?
          Gee theres alot of Melbournites arent there?
          lets see if other states can do any better

Comment

Good work organizing and with pics Long1.
            Good to meet everyone (again 4 some).
            Next time I'll stops drinking atleast 5 hours before the meet starts!

Jason = Iceman = Blue VY Commodore = Black hat & water bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrod View Post
              Thats what I get for turning up late...shunted into our own photo Next time I will try to make it on time.....Oh, and I'll try to keep my eyes open next time too!
              I could have just used your avatar !!
              Originally posted by ROG3RS View Post
              Damn, no pics of my install......I will have to organize some for ya......Rogers
              ***** sorry mate - and I was so pumped with your cool little customized touches. Post up some photos if you have them.
              Originally posted by acejas View Post
              long.1 thanks for those......loved the toyota...what a classic........would like to know whos who and whose car etc?
              My pleasure. Will let each own up to their own cars/setups (if they want to).
              Originally posted by Iceman_jkh View Post
              Good work organizing and with pics Long1.
              No dramas. Just glad that the event took place, as I'll probably struggle if the next one is held during footy season.

As far as identification goes acejas, I'm the handsome one in the first photo (cargo shorts / white shirt) with the Ford Territory / no installed CarPC and my "proposed" setup loose in a desktop case in the boot section. By the way, the group photo was taken about 2 hours before my face and neck were completely sunburnt - my forehead is now red raw and killing me !! The irony ? If you look at photo #8, there's my PC in the boot and right next to it - my bloody hat !! Paying for it now.

Cheers,

Long.1
              Worklog: 2006 Ford Territory Ghia (Melbourne, Australia)
              Mounting Components in Custom Carputer Box
              Attention Aussie's - Say G'day Here

Comment

Heya Guys,
                In the group photo I am the 3rd from right, denims and light-blue gholf shirt with white pinstripes...

The Silver F6 UTE (with bonnet and door open), as well as shot of engine is my toy

Nice meeting ya' all, we should do something similar soonish, I will have my Carputer in by then.

Just received my Carnetix PSU for the MacMini, tested it on my bench PSU last night, working great.

Now to mount and wire it up - this coming weekend will be fun. I will post pics in my project log.

Still waiting for CoPilot 10 for Laptop to come out - need to upgrade my license - fairly soon believe it will be available....
                F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

was a great meet good to catch up with everyone

also glad i made everyones car look cleaner LOL (mine is the filthy landcruiser)

after seeing other setups i think a frontend change is needed for mine not quite happy with it now
                  onwards to the next meet
                  donate to my team in the ****box rally all proceeds go to the cancer council http://www.everydayhero.com.au/dodgy_mechanics

Comment

Nice work fella's..

Top marks for your organising talents long.1!

See yah's at the next one..
                    Originally Posted by feral
                    And for some other name's, how about
                    'Free-way'

Comment

Who owns the VY\VZ with the custom dash? Please PM me if you can as I've got monaro that I wanna put a car pc in. I wanna ask you a few questions

Comment

Working...
                      X