NYC international meet 9/18/05 w/ Rustyboxx :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC international meet 9/18/05 w/ Rustyboxx :D

So here we were on a nice sunny sunday, and had the first ever International meet in the USA. There were few cars, but non the less enthousiasic noobs we could help out.

When i got there there was noone. So i waited, and shot a few pics of my setup...

You gotta represent!

Than some ppl showed up.

DaPcWiz:

ericBX

And NYCdesignKid's ride. (sweet)

The last few people who were there, and the group pics with Rustyboxx on the right. Yayy for the International meet.

Also on the pics, StrataG in black, DRWeside in grey, and me in white.

There were cars coming, and going, so i forgot to take pics of everyones setup, sorry for that.

cheers guys. Hope to see y'all on the next meet.

Comment

Looked like a really good meet. The weather was nice. Man, I just wish I could have made it, its the third meet I've missed.
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Nice pics!, I'm sorry to have miss this meet but my girl was being a C U Next Tuesday type of girl. I should definatlly be there for the next one.
        4G64 5 SPEED
        MY CAR - MY 5SPD - MY CARPUTER - MY GARAGE SALE

Comment

I wish I would've gone, but my car gives me 10mpg and I live in Queens!!
          I'm installing it in a moped next! WHen's the next one!??!!
          08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Comment

Hey, thanks to BND and everyone who turned up for the meet (well before I did). It was great to meet you guys and check out your installs. I have to say both me and my mate Analogue Boy were very impressed. I think it was a fantastic effort and a successful first international meet. Well done guys, hopefully I'll be there for another one in the not too distant future.

rusty
            Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
            LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Been crazy here this week for me, but I just wanted say it was great meeting all you guys. We also need to get another meet together before it starts getting too cold. If we get one together for next month, we *may* be able to squeeze in two more before it gets too cold. Otherwise just one more that is a good size should tide us over until spring hits. If we do get another meet together, I suggest we start planning it now so people have a longer heads up to where and when so more people can probably come.

Comment

Rusty , are you the one with the NY baseball cap? If so your hair is amazing!

Comment

Yeah, that's him...

Comment

Not hard to spot ; The only one with a NY cap and a camera.

Comment

Looks like I wasn't the only one with a NY basball cap, check out the camo cap on the seat in the 2nd pic. It could have been worse, I could have been wearing a Mets hat

REP CLUB IS DEAD
                      LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by rustyboxx
                        It could have been worse, I could have been wearing a Mets hat
                        Hey, watch it, brit.
                        Installed
                        Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                        512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                        Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                        [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

OMG Quattro, you support the Mets? I went to see a game while I was there, the Mets beat the Braves 4 - 0. Great game, I doubt if the Mets will hang on to their star pitcher for very long, I guess the Yankees will entice him away. He was pretty awesome.

Oh, on a side note, wtf is going on with your drinking laws? Me and my buddy went into a supermarket and he had to show I.D to prove he was over 40 to buy beer. You can't buy booze at the baseball game without I.D. 3 out of the 4 of us who went had no I.D and the youngest person with I.D ended up buying the drinks for all of us even though we looked older. Weird.

REP CLUB IS DEAD
                          LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Working...
                          X