iguidance 3.0 UMPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iguidance 3.0 UMPC

I gotta say, this is much much better than the previous versions. The map look nicer, the interface looks slick right out of the box.

I am going to try it out for a few days and I think this I might buy. Right now I have Streets and Trips, and I find the maps very much superior to Iguidance < 3.0, but this version might just change that...

M10k; 1Gb RAM; 250Gb 3.5" HD; 7" Ex-Audio TS; M2-ATX; GPS bundled w/ S&T'06; RF Mini Keyboard

Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

The only thing I didn't like in iGuidance 3 was the menu and exit panning/volume mute button was super huge , but you can hack those with a program and delete the bitmaps. ( see attached picture ). I also took out the zoom buttons since I can control the zoom with the frontend.

Edit: thats at 1280x1024 on the home pc , but on the car the buttons are super humoungous at 800x600
    Attached Files

Comment

kevinlekiller, how were you able to do that?

For anyone interested, US Globalsat has dropped there price on the BU-353 GPS and iGuidance bundle to $134.99. I picked one up a few weeks ago and am very satisfied.
      Alex
      Progress: 91% (Cosmetics) @ Stand Still...
      -------------------------------------------
      CarPC specs are BACK!! Edit yours today...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Civic View Post
        kevinlekiller, how were you able to do that?

For anyone interested, US Globalsat has dropped there price on the BU-353 GPS and iGuidance bundle to $134.99. I picked one up a few weeks ago and am very satisfied.
        You need Reshacker http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/ .

Then you open the iguidanceump.exe with reshacker, and go in bitmap , and you replace the bitmap with a 1x1 image.

Comment

You can export the bitmaps if you don't know which one is which. I know theres 120/121 and 139 , cant remember the other ones.

Comment

Any one know how to minimize the screen back down from full screen, I know you can hit "f" to do this but is there a button some where on the screen that I am missing or something?
            Carputer Status -> 85%
            Carputer Planning -> 100%
            Blauvster's Carputer

Comment

Originally posted by Blauvster View Post
              Any one know how to minimize the screen back down from full screen, I know you can hit "f" to do this but is there a button some where on the screen that I am missing or something?
              Nope , no button , I found that dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinlekiller View Post
                You need Reshacker
                Thanks, I will give it a try this weekend.
                Alex
                Progress: 91% (Cosmetics) @ Stand Still...
                -------------------------------------------
                CarPC specs are BACK!! Edit yours today...

Comment

@Blauvster : But you can make one in your frontend , I know theres a skin that does this.

http://www.johnwpb.com/ digitalfx skin

Comment

Working...
                  X