Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaking sunroof

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leaking sunroof

    Hello all,

    just bought an S reg 306 xl 1.4i

    but i think my sunroof is leaking. how can i fix this? is it cheap or shall i sell the car?

    also my remote central locking wasnt working but the the key in the door was working so i replaced the batteries in the key does anyone know how to programme the key to work with my car?


    any help would be great thanks =]

  • #2
    This is a forum that focuses on installing computers in cars.

    I suggest taking your car to a body shop[ or some place that can accurately diagnose your problem.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?



    Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

    Comment


    • #3
      ye realised that after pposting sorry about that.

      Comment


      • #4
        i think you should be here: www.pug306.net/forum.php

        Comment


        • #5
          I know I probably shouldn't post as it will only bump this thread back up to the top, but I can't stop laughing.
          Not taking the **** out of steven182, but it was the last thing I expected when clicking on a title named "Leaking Sunroof".
          All the best with the Pug and the sunroof.

          Cheers,

          Long.1

          PS. I sometimes have trouble lighting my BBQ via the automatic ignition button.
          Worklog: 2006 Ford Territory Ghia (Melbourne, Australia)
          Mounting Components in Custom Carputer Box
          Attention Aussie's - Say G'day Here

          Comment


          • #6
            are italian shoes any good? I thought I'd ask here, because this is a car-pc forum, and car-pc ar in a car obviously..... And since you use your foot to press down the gas.... And I want to buy some italian shoes 'cause they look nice.....
            Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

            'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

            CarPC: none at the moment
            CLARION HX-D2
            CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
            CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
            CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

            Comment


            • #7
              I just can't understand how people don't check the purpose of a forum before posting in it?!

              moved to OT btw.
              Jan Bennett
              FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

              Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IC-C30 View Post
                are italian shoes any good? I thought I'd ask here, because this is a car-pc forum, and car-pc ar in a car obviously..... And since you use your foot to press down the gas.... And I want to buy some italian shoes 'cause they look nice.....
                Walmart!

                Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
                I just can't understand how people don't check the purpose of a forum before posting in it?!

                moved to OT btw.
                Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                  Walmart!
                  I'll quickly fly to america to go to walmart and ask..... Right
                  Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

                  'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

                  CarPC: none at the moment
                  CLARION HX-D2
                  CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
                  CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
                  CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IC-C30 View Post
                    I'll quickly fly to america to go to walmart and ask..... Right
                    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catal...PageCatId=5438

                    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We have come to the point I'm supposed to say

                      Nothing nice! I like my leather halfhight cowboy boots
                      And I can really say they're Italian. If I see the prces on those walmart shoes, I'm sorry but those can never be italian. I payed like $300 for mine.... And then you see so-named Italian shoes for like $50 or something @ walmart? I'm sorry, but they should be ashamed of themselvees daring to call those Italian shoes.
                      Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

                      'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

                      CarPC: none at the moment
                      CLARION HX-D2
                      CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
                      CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
                      CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IC-C30 View Post
                        We have come to the point I'm supposed to say

                        Nothing nice! I like my leather halfhight cowboy boots
                        And I can really say they're Italian. If I see the prces on those walmart shoes, I'm sorry but those can never be italian. I payed like $300 for mine.... And then you see so-named Italian shoes for like $50 or something @ walmart? I'm sorry, but they should be ashamed of themselvees daring to call those Italian shoes.
                        They aren't Italian shoes... They are imitation italian shoes made in China! Like everything else.

                        Or if you live in NYC, you can get yourself some nice Guucci shoes for like $20... Not a spelling boo boo btw!
                        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          like I said "so-called"..... I only want the real thing, no rip-offs!
                          Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

                          'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

                          CarPC: none at the moment
                          CLARION HX-D2
                          CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
                          CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
                          CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Then go to Italy, man!
                            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                            How about the Wiki?



                            Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IC-C30 View Post
                              like I said "so-called"..... I only want the real thing, no rip-offs!
                              I like my shoes... I got them at walmart. Velcro too! They match my Borg Boot. I'll see if I can find a pic... Anyways, they were $13 and they will last a good 4 months probably!!!
                              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X