Where to download needed files...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to download needed files...

My company just implimented a new internet security package, and sites like SourceForge.com still operate, but when I try to download my files, the mirror site that it downloads from is blocked due to "proxies". Anybody have suggestions on getting files such as the newest release of lame?

We will soon have a remote proxy to use, but "soon" could equal months!
    Play with it, 'til it's broke.

Originally posted by thekl0wn View Post
    My company just implimented a new internet security package, and sites like SourceForge.com still operate, but when I try to download my files, the mirror site that it downloads from is blocked due to "proxies". Anybody have suggestions on getting files such as the newest release of lame?

We will soon have a remote proxy to use, but "soon" could equal months!
    And you posted this in this forum because???????

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx View Post
      And you posted this in this forum because???????

Michael
      I clicked on the wrong General when going through the recent posts, and I didn't feel like double-posting it in another forum.

Comment

I think that Michael was wondering why you posted your completely non-CarPC question in the mp3car.com forum.
        Carputer Haiku (thanks Ian Hughes)
        Serious error.
        All shortcuts have disappeared.
        Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Comment

I'm trying to get the latest version of Lame, and it seems everything is pointing to SourceForge. So technically it has everything to do with what this site is dedicated to.... Just in a roundabout way.

Comment

Working...
          X