Cool License Plate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool License Plate

A new option plate for VA... thought everyone would like this picture... BTW anyone living in VA: https://www.dmv.state.va.us/dmvnet/p...lect_plate.asp

Make your own plate to check for availability of message. This is available, and I don't want it for the reason of increased attention of theives so anyone in VA want MP3car on a .com plate... be my guest.

Well the first image didn't save right... let me try again!
    Josh Karger
    By reading this post you agree to overlook all grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors! ;)

Trying to get Picture to work...
    Josh Karger
    By reading this post you agree to overlook all grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors! ;)

Comment

Heh, interesting idea, but those plates are uuuuuuuugly (and i thought the new illinois plates were bad). Just have to make sure your domain is no more than 7? letters, and presto, mobile promotion .
      -Nick

Comment

Yeah that is one of the more unpleasant plates to look at. What's even worse is the .com thing takes up space for one of your chars... so it has to be 6 or less characters.
        Josh Karger

Comment

when i was registering my mustang (im in va), i found that a surprising number of MP3 license plates were already taken. I was gonna have to go with "MP3 FORD" if i wanted an MP3-esque licensce plate. I just went with "DB MSTNG" instead. (of course, i am happy to report that "DB VETTE" and "DB VIPER" are still available )
          Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
          Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
          Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
          www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

hey you guys are lucky. in massachusetts you can't have letters following numbers. Stupid!!! i don't know whats the difference-its just a digit. so no MP3-XXX for me.
            99.9% complete.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212327

Comment

I have "HTTP 3W".
              Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
              Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
              "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

M11V1 & M11V1C are currently up for sale, but way out of my price range
                And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
                www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
                Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

Working...
                X