• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmm mp3

mmmm mp3s

oops how did that get in here

Um...OK....
    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

But as your avatar says, girls are evil...

Rob
      Old Systems retired due to new car
      New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

I feel she needs better hair, makeup and more boobs. Other than that, I am not complaining. Anyway! Have a good day. ft13j

Comment

Originally posted by ft13j
          I feel she needs better hair, makeup and more boobs. Other than that, I am not complaining. Anyway! Have a good day. ft13j
          bah I hate makeup! I like girls that don't wear any at all!

I don't know what youare complaining about her boobs for either!
          aka Kumaneko
          "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
          Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
          mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
          Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

I think that she is getting pics taken of her she needs to look good. And, I do not feel that she is that good looking. About the boob thing. I'm a girl and I've got bigger! So Have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by ft13j
              About the boob thing. I'm a girl and I've got bigger!
              we have a girl in the forum now?!?! wow! welcome!
              2004 F-150
              Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
              "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

Sooo, do you know her pcman? I mean, the one in the picture?

Ahem, ahem, you know, I wouldn't mind visitng Australia one of these days. If you do know her that is.

Comment

Yeah, makeup sucks. With the possible exception of black lipstick...
                  Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                  Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                  "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Originally posted by RaZor

we have a girl in the forum now?!?! wow! welcome!
                    i believe she is the one with the husband who tole her girls/women are not allowed on mp3car

damn husband....

~mike
                    Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
                    PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
                    2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Bigger boobs than that will only look nice in a small shirt or bikini..
                      When she takes it off.. her boobs will go down by at least 2 inches, making her look like she has boobs of an 40 year old woman.

I should know !
                      My ex-girlfriend has big-boobs, and people where looking at them.
                      Sure when she weared something like a small-shirt or a bikini, they looked nice.. but when she took it off... .... bleh.... blurry-not firm-water bags........ one should have these boobs when they are 40-50, not when she's just 20

/me much happier now with the boobs of his new girlfriend !!!.. nearly half as big, but these are firm, yet soft, and stay in positions...

nah... big boobs are not for me....

Just my 002 cents...
                      (one could easilly tell what I like best about a woman... *** or boobs.. ??? hahaha)

Greetz.

EDIT: Black lipstick ??? Aaron... jeesh.. what kind of dark people have you met lately ? hahahahaha.. just kidding...
                      Black lipstick to me is the same as white faces, long hair, lot's of eye-make-up, dark clothes.. gothics.... euhm...
                      Raas - The Netherlands
                      ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
                      GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

Black lipstick can be SEXXXY. I'm not a boobs man myself, I'm a legs and a$$ man.

But I tell you what. To me, nothing makes a chick sexier than a good pair of glasses. If they go with her face, that does it for me right there.

<I'm such a looser>

Comment

guys, guys, guys..... your missing the bigger picture here...

is she a LAME or Xing mp3 encoder chick?

geez I hope my G/F never reads these forums...... I tell her its all strictly mp3car related...
                          Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

I would go with Xing encoder.... She is the girl-next-door, with average quality.

I'm with Raas when it comes to size, all you need is a handful (B-C cup), besides for her frame hers is kinda too big. It is not a question of how big they are, but how they look on a woman. I normally go fron the bottom up when it comes to looks (legs, butt, waist, boobs, eyes, hair) in that order.
                            http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/Maveric/ M.A.V.I.C. System
                            Asus MB, PII 266, 192 MB Ram, 6.8" LCD, 6 Disk CD-ROM, 21 Gig HD, All-in-Wonder Video w/ TV Tuner, Irman, Windows ME, Winamp, Cobra III -- All in a custom acrylic case.

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/listings/ MP3car Listings - Please add to it! :)

Comment

Black lipstick, dark hard, pale face, dark eyes, etc....I'm into that whole "goth girl" thing and always have been. Though the word "goth" bothers me like any other label does

Comment

Working...
                              X