video game addiction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video game addiction

Well ive been clean since Feb, finally stop playing since me and the girlfriend had a falling out about it and i knew me and her as well as school were suffering cause of it. So ive kept off, altho i play socially with friends at their houses and what not, but god damn with Starcraft 2 coming out, im gonna go deep into video games once more, hard core again, and i must say........................

cant frilling wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Ken, and im an Addict.
    haha
    Core duo
    1tb harddrive
    256 ddr
    8 lilliput
    bu-353

still installing...

Yea and sc2 is gonna rock.

Comment

My wife hates it when I get addicted to a game too. I get nothing done around the house and just spend all my time playing.
      Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Originally posted by 84RegalRider View Post
        Well ive been clean since Feb, finally stop playing since me and the girlfriend had a falling out about it and i knew me and her as well as school were suffering cause of it. So ive kept off, altho i play socially with friends at their houses and what not, but god damn with Starcraft 2 coming out, im gonna go deep into video games once more, hard core again, and i must say........................

cant frilling wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Ken, and im an Addict.
        haha
        As soon as I saw the thread title my mind went to SC2 right away.

I too have been pretty good with games in the past year or two, but as soon as I start playing on bnet, it is a good couple of weeks before I stop again because I just get too busy.

But now with SC2, I think I am going to have some serious relapses coming.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

my name is shaun.. and i'm addicted to rainbox six vegas.
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

The only problem was it was so damn short, I finished it rather quickly, in a couple of weekends.
            Installed
            Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
            512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
            Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
            [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro View Post

The only problem was it was so damn short, I finished it rather quickly, in a couple of weekends.
              this is true but online is where the fun is!!!

Comment

Gears of War online has my attention currently. Soon to be taken over by Assassin's Creed and possibly BioShock.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony4Mayor View Post
                  Gears of War online has my attention currently. Soon to be taken over by Assassin's Creed and possibly BioShock.
                  i have gears too but i find the multiplayer boring.. i mean its nothing but run to the same gun positions and glitch every round. Annex mode is a little better but its pretty much the same concept all the way thru. I still gotta find someone to do co-op to finish the game on insane though.

Comment

What makes gears online better is playing against people you know. The S*** talking makes the game so much more entertaining to me.

Comment

I stop when I was 16 when a 12 yr old said I sucked at command and conquer red alert 2? How can I beat a kid whose daddy buys him a new computer every week and has a T1 in his basement. I got better crap todo like hang out with chicks then to play some silly games.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunmaster View Post
                        I stop when I was 16 when a 12 yr old said I sucked at command and conquer red alert 2? How can I beat a kid whose daddy buys him a new computer every week and has a T1 in his basement. I got better crap todo like hang out with chicks then to play some silly games.
                        sounds to me like you're just bitter...

i used to be really really addicted to EQ2...i had a chick at the time who would get me everything i wanted (made me food, got me something to drink, sat next to me the whole time i was playing)...making it much easier for me to be addicted.

i have since been clean from gaming since September 06....i wont even buy a new gaming rig to play Crysis when it comes out cause i know im just gonna fall back into old habbits...
                        Trouble deciding on car speakers? Clicky Clicky
                        Speakers: DLS Ultimate Iridium 6.3 Link
                        Subwoofer: removed
                        Amplifier#1 (Front Stage): DLS Ultimate A4
                        Amplifier#2 (Sub) removed
                        Carputer: Removed for tablet install

Comment

Originally posted by Gunmaster View Post
                          hehehehehhhh, you get to right conclusions once you reach certain age.... good for you, but I've been married for 8 years now, and I look back towards some long lasting game challenge. At certain age, or rather marriage experience, you come up with new conclusions....

good luck with the games )
                          EPIA TC 1G 256MB 60GB Linux,WindowMaker, Roadnav, Xine, XMMS, iGuidance3
                          Lilliput 8", Pharos i360, WUSB11v2.6 WiFi

Comment

Originally posted by rijndael View Post
                            i used to be really really addicted to EQ2...i had a chick at the time who would get me everything i wanted (made me food, got me something to drink, sat next to me the whole time i was playing)...making it much easier for me to be addicted.
                            And you didn't marry her?!?!?!?
                            Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Originally posted by meddler View Post
                              And you didn't marry her?!?!?!?
                              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                              Buy Sell or Trade
                              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                              Thank you
                              Forex
                              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X