Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it weren't for time and money restraints...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it weren't for time and money restraints...

Man, I've got the skills, I've got the ideas, I've got the motivation.. can someone tell me where I can find some time and money?

I'm less than 10hours of work from getting this thing in my car. The only problem is I can't afford some of the final pieces (edit: read this as "amp") due to some big purchases I was forced to make over the past two months.

To finish the actual unit I really only need to finish the face that I've planned. I don't need that much money, but I need a good ammount of time to assemble things and sit down and work out some of the more minor details.

AARRRGGGHHHH!!@#

It sucks when life gets in the way of your hobbies

Oh, and I'm planning on getting back into writing my book and working on my comics once again. I think I must be a masocist...
    aka Kumaneko
    "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
    Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
    mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
    Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

I got the money and most of the skills, now I just need the time to do it.

Plus I still find it hard to shell out big bucks for big touch screens even though I can afford it right now.

Maybe I'll have someone buy it for me on my birthday next week...

-Mario

Comment

Yeah I was thinking of waiting till my birthday (oct 1) and see if I can get my family to chip in on a nice amp
      aka Kumaneko
      "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
      Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
      mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
      Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

Working...
      X