Got Rice? Well for 30k you can. lmao

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Rice? Well for 30k you can. lmao

Ok, well I saw this on another forum, and it points to a car on cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/777647

This is the type of person that gives us civic owners a bad name! And it is for sale... for the awsome low low price of $30k!

This was just too funny to pass up.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

At least he isn't using cardboard for his body kit....

Really, though...
    As far as ricers go, this one looks far better than most. Sure, it's all nice paint and a bunch of bolt-ons that isn't worth $30K.
    It's not my style, but it looks better than 90% of the ricer crap out there.

The carbon fiber gas filler door just makes this...
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Yuk...

Terran
      My Project Site

Comment

Kind of reminds me of the simpsons episode where homer designed a car. Click image for larger version

Name:	180px-Homer_dreamcar.gif
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	2265082
        System always under construction

Comment

why would you do all that to the BLANDEST civic generation of all time. I mean if he took one of the generic 99 Si models and done it he'd get more props.
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
            why would you do all that to the BLANDEST civic generation of all time. I mean if he took one of the generic 99 Si models and done it he'd get more props.
            hey, hey! I like my 7th gen!

8ths gens are way cooler, but with cool comes money.
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Rear drum brakes?

Comment

lol what a douche... i have a 06 civic and owned civics all my live and working at body shops i had to deal with his types too many times, totaly useless, and his T2 wing is missing a part... lol, its suposto have a middle deck to it not two holes, and WTF are the grills in the bumper for, he doesnt go fast enought to utileze that kind or feture and WTF why does he have drum brakes???, um all types of confused, i like the rear windows though, those look snazei...
                Life Dosn't come with a reset button, if it did you might as well turn the game off.

Comment

Working...
                X