Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything working correctly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything working correctly?

    I'm hoping everything is working correctly, if not, post it here.

  • #2
    The avatar size is 1 byte... so no avatars.
    www.arbybean.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Arby
      The avatar size is 1 byte... so no avatars.
      lemme see about that

      Fixed now

      Comment


      • #4
        Ok, now it well let me add one, but it doesn't show it
        www.arbybean.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Arby
          Ok, now it well let me add one, but it doesn't show it
          i think i know how to fix it


          YAY THEY WORK!

          note: all previous custom avatars were lost

          Comment


          • #6
            My PMs are gone. No big deal, but just letting ya know.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tomd
              My PMs are gone. No big deal, but just letting ya know.
              I'll let the "hacker" take the blame for that one

              Comment


              • #8
                dummy me had forgotten about the GPS forum, all better now though

                Comment


                • #9
                  Good job, BG. YOU ARE BEST ADMIN.



                  << Whew. Thought I deleted it.
                  Don't Click

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    all i have to say is that you guys are great!!
                    i missed the forums so much.

                    btw, did you see the post on hardocp.com today about the mp3car??
                    2004 F-150
                    Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
                    "How piMP3d is your ride??"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Testing one, two, three

                      NO... I LOST MY AVATAR AND DON'T HAVE A COPY... YOU BASTERD HACKER... GRRR
                      ODYSSEY

                      Originally posted by Tidder
                      Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                      All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                      Digital-Car UK|

                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ODYSSEY
                        Testing one, two, three

                        NO... I LOST MY AVATAR AND DON'T HAVE A COPY... YOU BASTERD HACKER... GRRR
                        what was that about losing domo?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Man, that sucked. Why would anyone do that?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Are you God?

                            THANK YOU
                            ODYSSEY

                            Originally posted by Tidder
                            Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                            All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                            Digital-Car UK|

                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(")

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Squeezer
                              now tell him to redesign the web pages on mp3car.com. ******* 4 years without an update to them...come on man.
                              Looks like we can swear again and

                              quote:
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally posted by brentp4
                              er maybe the mp3kid rustling up some trouble
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              Us a certain member's name.

                              Don't know if you want to fix it or leave it how it is.

                              Prsonally I like the abilty to use the words that I feel are most appropriate for the situation, but I know at least one of the mods isn't a fan of this.
                              And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
                              www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
                              Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X