Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any One On Second Life ?

Any One On Second Life ?

God knows what I do now but its so I can watch an Interview on the Sky News island later this week.

http://secondlife.com/

Its all a bit strange to me..... and it would be nice if we had an Island on there.... may be a CarPC chat area ?

Terran
    My Project Site

So....
    You think it's a good idea to have accessibility to CarPC information in a "game" that simulates real life?

Pardon me if I'm missing something here, but it doesn't sound particularly useful. :shrug:
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
      So....
      You think it's a good idea to have accessibility to CarPC information in a "game" that simulates real life?

Pardon me if I'm missing something here, but it doesn't sound particularly useful. :shrug:
      Actually - I dont see it as a game my self..... more an enhanced community area....

If you have access - search for Sky News.... this is Murdocks news corp ( Fox in the USA ) using it in a corprate way and they are making a big thing of it.

First of all the building is an exact 3D model of their news center with a few interactive areas. These areas they plan to build on.

You have the option of taking a 'TV' for your own site - in other words allowing your users to view their TV feeds... ( news weather etc ).

Lastly they are using it as a news platform and live interviews ( hence why I looked in the first place as James May from Top Gear is on this week... ). This gives the user an opertunity to interact 'live' in a virtual enviroment with the guest.

Dont get me wrong it would take a fair bit of effort and a number of ideas but I do think it could be a viable platform for the community to use in general for chat and more specific events... eg a SD presentation ( or others ).

Terran
      My Project Site

Comment

Hi,
        It was really a good site and thanks for the link.I was really impressed with the site.But can you tell me clearly that if it helps anything?

Comment

Working...
        X