Enterprise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enterprise

Anyone see the new enterprise? (I knew i should have brought a tv to college with me.....) was it good?
    Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
    Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
    Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
    www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

alt.binaries.multimedia

I got to watch it at about noon today without commercials. I love the internet.

It was a standard Star Trek time travel story line. Wasn't as good as other Trek season premieres, like "Best of Both Worlds II," but it was pretty good.
    Don't Click

Comment

I have to say my favorite Trek movie was "First Contact".
      The first TNG movie was okay only because data got his new personality...

Can't wait for the new one coming "Nemesis" out in the movies...

-Mario

Comment

what news server do you use? the university doesnt list a lot of the alt.binaries, and I have yet to find a good open server that does... ive been stuck trying to get it (SLOWLY) off efnet
        Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
        Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
        Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
        www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

I use my ISP's. Why not sign up for an account at easynews.com or somewhere like that? It costs a few bucks, but their retention rate is usually higher for binary groups than most ISP news servers.

I'd offer to let you get it from me, but my upload is capped at 45k. It'd take forever.

I just looked at easynews' site. It's 6Gigs/month for $10. That's about 2 days for me. I'm sure there are other cheaper/better ones.
          Don't Click

Comment

Actually, here's a bunch of free servers.
            Don't Click

Comment

Best newsgroup program

I need to know what the best news group viewing program is. Outlook XP looks at me in a dumb way when I ask it to syncronize.

Comment

Without a doubt, XNews.

http://xnews.newsguy.com/
                Don't Click

Comment

Is there a way with xnews to dowload old topics, it says that there are no new topics

Comment

back to the thread

what was the episode number??? i think ive seen up to 1.26 ??
                    Volvo V40 Phase 2 2002. T4 turbo upgrade.... currently no mp3 or carputer..... researching options

Comment

Make sure you don't have any filters set. Filter -> Remove all filters

Do all newsgroups show up as empty? I subscribed to alt.binaries.movies the other day and it only showed ~20 articles. They may flush the groups occasionally. Who knows.
                      Don't Click

Comment

Working...
                      X