Spotter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotter

While taking my sister to Uni on the weekend, I happened to see an F50 on the way there and a GTO on the way back.

I know, I should be wearing an anorak and carrying an notebook, but thought it was cool.

On the down side, indor to fit all her stuff in the cart, we had to take the Volvo, so I spent almost 12 hours in a car with only a FM radio. You would not believe how much motivation this has given me to get on with the new system.
    And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
    www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
    Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Volvo = Swedish Tank
    Raas - The Netherlands
    ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
    GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

Originally posted by Raas
      Volvo = Swedish Tank
      It's great, I get loads of idiots who carve up the Mini when ever I drive it, and try and over take it just because it's smaller, but very few of them treat the Volvo with this kind of attitude.
      And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
      www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
      Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

Working...
      X