Ziplocks post count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziplocks post count

Either ziplock's been very busy posting or something is very wrong here!

Rob
    And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
    www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
    Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

zip-lock's profile

3 is a lot? I better get moving! Maybe bgoodman should bump him like he did for Aaron to make things a bit more respectable. IIRC Zip-Lock didn't have an overwhelming number of posts before the hack...
    aka Kumaneko
    "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
    Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
    mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
    Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

shee-yaw... I think in the year or so that I've been reading/lurking/posting, I've only seend 1-2 posts from him, and both were administrative.

Comment

I'm a muppet

I got his post count confused with his zip code, and thought 21000+ posts was pretty good going.
        And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
        www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
        Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

omg omg omg! I never knew I had 94,610 posts... I R 1337!

Comment

the post count maxes at 65536

Comment

I read the forums quite often, I think I noticed the hack within 15 mins after it went down and called MooN.

But as evident by my post count, I don't post much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zip-Lock
                I read the forums quite often, I think I noticed the hack within 15 mins after it went down and called MooN.

But as evident by my post count, I don't post much.
                call moon and tell him to update the web pages, please Same mp3car.com main page for 3 years...come on!
                24 y/o w/ Silver/Red
                2000 Honda S2000

http://www.squeezer.net

Comment

I called MooN as it was happening, but had to leave a message...Did he ever get it?
                  Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                  Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                  "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Working...
                  X