New wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheels

Yup, I finnally got myself some nice tires and rims :-)

Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
    Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
    Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
    www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

nice rims.... sort of look like cobra rims...

Comment

they're cobra replicas are they not? Are those 17's? What size are those tires?
      90% Done
      60W DC-DC & shutdown controller
      Via C3 800, 512mb Ram, HDD 75GB IBM Deskstar, 5.6" In dash Dcustoms LCD w/ 3m USB Touch setup
      Rockfors 400s 400W amp,2x 10" Rockford Subs, Sony CDX M730 Head unit
      All in a shiny White 2000 V6 Mustang
      Click here to visit my NEW PhotoAlbum

Comment

They are actually meant to look like the Saleen rims. They are eagle wheels 077 type. 17"x8" with BF goodrich geforce ta P245/45/17 tires.

Having nice wheels definatly increases the number of people who notice my car
        Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
        Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
        Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
        www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

Ooohhhh...Sniney....
          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

kinda interesting how somthing as simple as rims can make almost any car look good btw thats just a general observation not a directed one <granted i dislike the blue oval type of vehicles>
            WINNER!!!!
            run-on sentance comp 2002!!
            :)

Comment

nice wheels!! do you plan on painting the brake calipers at all?? it would make it look even better after you get that done!
              2004 F-150
              Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
              "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

Eew, dont paint the calipers! I think just about any color you choose to paint the calipers would lok ugly (no offense)
                90% Done
                Via C3 800, 512mb Ram, HDD 75GB IBM Deskstar, 5.6" In dash Dcustoms LCD w/ 3m USB Touch setup

Comment

Calipers can be painted somewhat. If you do them to match the car, or flat black they look OK. I do a lot of my under car parts with rust-o-leum flat black texture. Looks kind of like a powder coat and protect the parts from rust.

Comment

Yeah I have seen painted calipers, but I'm not sure they would look with a green stang...
                    90% Done

Comment

just do them flat black then, will look a lot better a year from now when they look black instead of rust.

Comment

How about some Roush side exhaust now? My friend got it for his V6 and it sounds absolutely fabulous at the top of 2nd gear. Kind of like a vacuum cleaner with a lot of bass. Though, I like that type of sound...I'm not a fan of pig-sounding cars.

Comment

where did your frriend buy the kit? how much?
                          90% Done

Comment

He got it thru a friend who works at a Dealership for about $900 I think. He's sold a few on e-bay. His seller name is dreamchaser22

Comment

so i cam assume that 900 was a special price? any idea who manufactures it?
                              90% Done

Comment

Working...
                              X