Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, I've got a problem with Theaters/Arena's!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I've got a problem with Theaters/Arena's!

It's not the guy talking to the left of you.

It's not the screaming baby in the theater (but I hate those.)

It's not even the guy who throws popcorn.

Why are there no urinal dividers in the freaking restroom!?!

I mean really. A guy needs his personal space. Some of us suffer from "stage fright" when theres a 6' 3" guy standing to the left of us. Am I the only one who's bothered by this? What where the engineers thinking? "We can spend more on stupid displays if we don't use urinal dividers! YES!" Come on AMC. Wise up!

If you walk into an empty bathroom with only 3 urinals, always take the far left or far right. If the one on the far left is already taken, you take the far right one. If the one in the center is the only one being used and you saw the guy go into the empty washroom and by his own choice he chose that center stall, i'd say he wants to take a look at his buddy's goods. I think it's common sense to give a guy a little space, i mean there's things that could happen like "splashback" (lol) . Also, never ever make small talk or eye contact with a guy beside you or compliment him on anything ie: nice jacket, watch, shoes etc... . If the washroom has a whole row of urinals and there is a mix of people check for the stall's instead. If you really gotta go, next time you go to the theater buy the small drink not the Jumbo combo deal. I'm sure this happens to us all and most times it happens right after the movie and you can't go, so you leave and say "i'll go when i get home since i live close by", then you get in your car and jump on the highway only to find it packed with road constuction. Now you start to loosen your belt and your girlfriend looks and you and ask's if your alright, "i'm fine you say". Then you notice that she starts to cross her legs and start figiting about and you realize that she's gotta go too. So you finally get home and you gotta do the right thing by letting her go first so now you have to wait even longer. Moral of the story.......RENT DVD's instead.
    GTI - Palm IIIe controlled with Radio faceplate hack for keyboard control of WinAmp w/ Vocal Genre playlist loading.
    VW Bus - 10.4" vga lcd. Loaded with same software as above.

Comment

Naaa.. Just do what I do and download all your movies! Watch them in your own home!
      http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/Maveric/ M.A.V.I.C. System
      Asus MB, PII 266, 192 MB Ram, 6.8" LCD, 6 Disk CD-ROM, 21 Gig HD, All-in-Wonder Video w/ TV Tuner, Irman, Windows ME, Winamp, Cobra III -- All in a custom acrylic case.

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/listings/ MP3car Listings - Please add to it! :)

Comment

Never go to the UK

Instead of 3 or 4 seperate urinals, we then to just have one big one which everyone uses at the same time. There's also a starge unoffical protocall for using it, you allway lok straight ahead or straigh down, never any whare else, and apart from the odd alright to a ver good mate you don't say a word.
        And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
        www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
        Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

That all sounds about right..

I went to a place once whre they had a plank of wood by your feet to stop the water.. and a pipe with pinholes running down the wall.. and it was pretty much out in the open and the only place to do your business. It was a bit awkward but I managed

Skimpan, "Some of us suffer from "stage fright" when theres a 6' 3" guy standing to the left of us."

Is 6'3" really that threatening?? I don't think I'm very threatening or imposing Then again I don't have to stand next to me when I urinate.
          aka Kumaneko
          "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
          Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
          mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
          Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

Shin, don't remind me that you're a goliath amongst men. Some of us are short. It sucks, but it's easier for me to find a car that fits than for you I imagine.

Comment

Hey - whats eveen more punishment for a guy than urinals without seperator or one big one ?
              I'll tell you - at university we have in one older building where the whole toilet installation is about 30 Years old and it stinks insinde - and the worst is that the toilets have a big non tinted window- its crystal clear ! and located on a corner of the inside court of the building - and the people of the other side of the angle can watch you while you are pxxxxx !(sorry!)
              I don't like these toilets but I'm forced to go there because tere are only 2 toilets on the level and all are the same

So don't get a bad image of my university but it 's still not entirely renovated because they have to spend their money on buliding new buildings

If I think of it I'll make a photo but curretly I'm not going to university ( have to prepare exams- so have my own toilet

I only like clean toilets with seperators ( like on all other university buildings )

The 2 rules are :
              a) if there are no seperators got to the left or right side - if all is ocupied and only the middle left => go to normal toilet -
              b) If someone comes to urinate (correct??) next to you - look straight forward - never search any contact !

So taht where my 2 eurocents for this

Fx
              =>> Carpc Version2 -- Epia M 10K based<<=
              ::Epia M10k,7"VGA/40GB2.5",GPS,Opus90W ::
              ::trying to build second low cost carpc::
              ::Automp3.de :: CAR= Renault Clio2 - 2 seats 1.9D

Comment

This is a funy funy tread. I could think of so many sarcastic remarks but I'm not gonna say anything cuz I dont wanna offend anyone. But when Loftus said"never ever ..... compliment him on anything ie: nice jacket, watch, shoes etc..." I was laughing my butt off. "nice...watch"?? You must be looking. Anyway I really dont care about dividerless urinals. I just cant stand stalls with 3 inch gap around the doors.
                NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Just to clear the air here, Loftus doesn't check out anybody's watches or shoes. Someone asked me once about my "Fluevog's " (shoe's) and i was a bit startled at the time and place so i just remember getting out of there fast so i didn't end up having to feel like making conversation with a stranger while standing there takin a leak.
                  GTI - Palm IIIe controlled with Radio faceplate hack for keyboard control of WinAmp w/ Vocal Genre playlist loading.
                  VW Bus - 10.4" vga lcd. Loaded with same software as above.

Comment

http://www.urinal.net
                    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

I'm 6'3&quot; as well

I didn't realize I have people intimidated by ****ing next to me either.

Not sure what the big deal is though, **** where ever you want. Who cares what and who is next to you. I do try and get a stall as far away as possible from someone else, but if there isn't one you can always go to one of the toilets as well.

Come to Minnesotas Metrodome sometime. They have one long stainless steel traugh! hehe

Nathan

Comment

Well, I am 6'6 and what I hate the most is getting stuck with the short urinal... Definately sucks to have **** splashing all over your lower pants because you cant find the "Magic" angle to keep it in the bowl..
                        1999 voyager pontoon boat
                        (soon to be computerized)

Comment

Originally posted by Loftus
                          Just to clear the air here, Loftus doesn't check out anybody's watches or shoes. Someone asked me once about my "Fluevog's " (shoe's) and i was a bit startled at the time and place so i just remember getting out of there fast so i didn't end up having to feel like making conversation with a stranger while standing there takin a leak.
                          Sorry I didnt mean you. I meant someone else must be looking.
                          NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                          If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Working...
                          X