I could use one of those

Comment

that would be "SUPER"

and yes.... the pun this time WAS intended
      Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

Nice little knife, but I wouldn't trade my leatherman for it

Comment

Yeah, i agree with eugenen, my leatherman is the best tool ive ever had. Its always got the right tool, and since its so small, i usually have it with me.
          Project AutoBoxen: Coming along, almost ready to hook up in the car.
          Celeron 500, 192mb ram, 8gb hdd, other stuff.
          '91 Mazda 626: Its free, so ill use it.

Comment

Ive had my wave replaced three times.
            Id be ****ed if it broke so easily without the warrenty, so very gald it does have one.
            Although they have changed the design slightly, and the newer version isnt as good

Dave

Comment

ha, that doesn't beat my Gerber

I love that thing... lifetime warranty too. I broke the blade twice, they send me a new one, no questions asked.
              IN DEVELOPMENT -- '96 Mustang, lilliput with PII/450 laptop, custom DC-DC power supply, 60GB; Garmin GPS; 802.11g; compact keyboard, small graphical LCDs, OBDII.

Comment

How new was your wave, when was the redesign. I got mine at Christmas time either last year or the year before I forgot which. I think I use it for something everyday, used it as a hammer a few times.

Comment

woo! i hope you all check out the 360 view , there is no rush like seeing a knife spin.

but seriously its a pretty sweet knife, if it weren't in USD i'd probably get one
                  [SIZE=1]'91 Nissan Stanza

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] XX% Completed -
                  Car Totaled and i bought a 20G mp3 player

http://machs-fuel.tk
                  a DIY video projector page

Comment

Wave.
                    I first got it at xmas 2000. It was replaced august 2001, then again at august 2002. I got a newer model the last time it was changed.

First time round it was my fault. I tried to cut the cable from a door lock and the cutter on the pliers busted.

Second time, most of the screwdriver flat blades had twisted. I got the screw out with a 20pence driver in the end. Not a good sign...

The one I have now is showing signs of surface rust (stainless?) but has never been wet. The driver blades are OK, but I dont use it as much as I used to. The sharp knife isnt, blunts far too easily, and the blots (security ) are too tight. If you sharpen the blade, it's just going to disappear too early. Is that covered by the warrenty?

Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X