Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new portable compaq computer (this is a must read:) )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new portable compaq computer (this is a must read:) )

Sooooooo, my firend tells me he has a belated birthday present. After getting $5 in 31 cent scoop B&R, i head home and ifnd him waiting. he said he got me a new portable compaq computer, but with a big smile on his face. His daughter is giggling. He tells me it is in the trunk. so i go in the back...and then i started to laugh too.

I want to introduce you to my new compaq computer, almost fully loaded, but needs a new hard drive and didn't come wiht a battery. Oh well, it was a gift. It comes with a spacious, color screen, its got a built in carry handle, some ingenious features. and it makes a statement. I gurantee you no one else on the block has one. Plus, i don't think i will be putting Windows on it!

Yup, it works! Just look at it crush my dinky little x50v pocket pc under its impressive girth!

http://www.vintage-computer.com/compaq_portable.shtml
    its the original :-D Just look at em specs!
    Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
    Genesis has speed
    Genesis has class
    Genesis sent money
    before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

$100 for the first person to install this into their car :P.

Comment

I GIVE FREE HUGS!
      Buy Sell or Trade
      If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
      Thank you
      Forex
      Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Bad ***! I've always wanted one of these suitcase style "Portable" computers... damn!
        Tidder

Try RevFE
        The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

<grumbles> . . . they would s__t their pants to know that some of us actualy remember when that was a coveted piece of equipment.

Operations owned exactly "one" of those and a friend of mine got to take it home. We were like a couple of kids who found a Playboy, giggeling like . . .

Its a "DeskPro" no?

I tell you one thing, the way the old machines were built, I guarantee you could put it in your car, run the car into a pole and the computer would still be happily running when the car disintegrated around it.
          PDP1170/TRS80/Atari800XL/Amiga500/286/486/P2/P4/C2D/i7 still a newb (but an old newb, been doing this a while) working my way up to "Complete Newb"

Comment

Working...
          X