• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was thinking about buying this

Was thinking about buying this...

Click Here
    BossTone74

Pretty cool, but for $40k it better have a half naked girl in the trunk ready to huff my dong.

Maybe if he ever makes a sale, he'll put a few bucks into his site. Sheesh, what a pile o' crap!
    Don't Click

Comment

Originally posted by Gutter
      Pretty cool, but for $40k it better have a half naked girl in the trunk ready to huff my dong.
      Ha! I needed a good laugh right now! Thanks for delivering.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gutter
        [B]Pretty cool, but for $40k it better have a half naked girl in the trunk ready to huff my dong.

It's still a $2,000 car, but hella cool.

Maybe if he ever makes a sale, he'll put a few bucks into his site. Sheesh, what a pile o' crap!

dont knock the geocities look

Comment

It was funny, but perhaps a little more tact can be shown next time? We're supposed to be PG13 here, and I somehow doubt that "huff on my dong" qualifies...
          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

i need to have that put on a shirt lol
            hmm 40 k and all it has is a 305 c.i. motor gah for 40 k that thing better have a hell of alot of goodies under the hood b 4 i would buy it not that i could even if i wanted too
            WINNER!!!!
            run-on sentance comp 2002!!
            :)

Comment

It doesn't have ejection seats... forgetaboutit

find a general lee replica, atleast you'll get some girls wearing daisy dukes.....hmmmmm dumpper
              If you come out talking sh1t don't try to turn around and wipe you azz.

Comment

Working...
              X