No announcement yet.

Find out who owns 800 number

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find out who owns 800 number

There is this broad who must be dumber than a pile of dirt who has been running an automated dialer and having an automated message play. If I don't answer the phone, the software starts talking to my voicemail recording. Wonders of the modern age.

Anyway, I want to find out who this dumb ***** is. Her little toy called me at 9:30 PM TONIGHT. She has called EVERYDAY for the past TWO WEEKS. I'm ready to find a board with a nail in it and start swinging away.

So, here's the details:
    Caller ID reports this number calling:

Obviously bogus.

The number she gives out (the only part recorded by my voicemail) is:

1-800-662-3442 x3704

Two questions. 1. Anyone know of a way to find out who owns an 800 number?

2. I must plot my revenge. Give me your best ideas. She's calling my business line, so I can't just call and say, "Eat my **** you ***** **** ****** evil **** horse's **** filthy ***and *** and ******* skank. "

Best ideas get a cookie and a date with Carmen Electra.*

*The preceeding statement was an untruthitude.
    Don't Click

Thats a lot of "*"s. Have you called back the 800 number? What is she calling about? Call the phone company, most states have laws against auto-dialers.

Originally posted by Tidder
    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
    Digital-Car UK|

Have you tried contacting the phone company?

that may help!
        2004 F-150
        Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
        "How piMP3d is your ride??"

well, at least you could leave your phone off the hook, so that it cant call anyone else.
          Project AutoBoxen: Coming along, almost ready to hook up in the car.
          Celeron 500, 192mb ram, 8gb hdd, other stuff.
          '91 Mazda 626: Its free, so ill use it.

Maybe one of those telezappers might work? I wouldnt answer those types of calls they could be anywhere like asia,europe. And have hidden charges's.

call the phone company and have it blocked
              aka Kumaneko
              "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
              Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
              mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
              Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Re: Find out who owns 800 number

Originally posted by Gutter

Two questions. 1. Anyone know of a way to find out who owns an 800 number?
                Let me take a crack @ it in the AM. I'm pretty famaliar with the telco system.