Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica

Well, I just watched the premier of the final "season" of battlestar galactica and I figured I wasn't the only one on this site who watched the show, so I'm gonna go ahead and predict the future a bit. I just want to put this down. I think that all humans descended from cylons. In the end I feel that the show will ultimately lead to that. I'm not yet 100% sure, so I may change my mind, but that's my current thought. If you're not up to date on this show or haven't watched it before, I recommend you go to your nearest video rental store and pick up the original movie and the first four seasons, buy plenty of snack foods, and clear your schedules for about a week, and prepare for one of the best shows on television. Even if you've never really been into scifi, I really think you'll like this show.
    Christmas Car Project 2008

ArrowDash Skin Worklog

I think that is the one that is filmed in my backyard... They use the cave at NORAD for some station right?
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I agree... I think that either they all decended from cylons or they are ALL cylons and are just now realizing it.
      "One will be revealed - oh wait, its everyone!" lol
      Needless to say, I'm very anxious to see the next episode.
      ~If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space~

Comment

"This has all happened before, and will all happen again" Reminds me of Neo's (The Matrix) discussion with the operator who tells him the glitch in the matrix has been reset many times before.
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

I think this is when they link it to the original even though its supposed to be a reimagining.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
            Well, I just watched the premier of the final "season" of battlestar galactica and I figured I wasn't the only one on this site who watched the show, so I'm gonna go ahead and predict the future a bit. I just want to put this down. I think that all humans descended from cylons. In the end I feel that the show will ultimately lead to that. I'm not yet 100% sure, so I may change my mind, but that's my current thought. If you're not up to date on this show or haven't watched it before, I recommend you go to your nearest video rental store and pick up the original movie and the first four seasons, buy plenty of snack foods, and clear your schedules for about a week, and prepare for one of the best shows on television. Even if you've never really been into scifi, I really think you'll like this show.
            Let me put my 2 cents....... Remember, everything is in a loop, its happened before many times. The Cylons created humans to work for them, humans rebelled (Star Buck being one of the rebels and nuke the cylon world, that is why she is the harbinger of death and why her ship was crashed there.) Humans build 12 colonies and prosper, then create cylons, cylons rebel and leave. Then come back to wipe out the humans. I think this is somewhat right because remember, Starbuck said the planet was ok, but when they got there it was nuked, humans nuked it 2,000 years ago. Thus completing the loop. I also like how they twisted the last cylon to being Helen. Although some people said it was her, many of us though it would be someone living. It was kind of sad though that Helen and Scy were meant to be together and they actually did and he killed her . I like the new BattleStar because it real, no happy endings like some fairy tail. In the end, I think the cylons will kill the humans, and then the cycle starts again, cylons prosper then humans destroy, humans prosper, cylons destroy.

The story is getting good, but also confusing, you have to really pay attention.
            Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
            4X MK808b
            3x Perixx Touchpads
            3x 7 inch Screens
            1X 7 inch motorized Screen
            1x Win 7 PC

Comment

I would have stayed on earth and cleaned it up,
              but I guess thats beating a dead horse

Has any one seen Gall Force, its an anime show, kinda reminds me of the new
              Battlestar Galactica, yea I know its a lot different, but its got that
              whole endless cycle thing going on

Comment

well if you look at all life, its just one looping cycle.... if you believe in reincarnation then it is one loop after another. I guess story tellers are picking up on this.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                4X MK808b
                3x Perixx Touchpads
                3x 7 inch Screens
                1x Win 7 PC

Comment

OMFG, There are 13 cylons, not 12, and Starbuck is a cylon too.... What a plot! This show is getting so good!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                  4X MK808b
                  3x Perixx Touchpads
                  3x 7 inch Screens
                  1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Originally posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
                    OMFG, There are 13 cylons, not 12, and Starbuck is a cylon too.... What a plot! This show is getting so good!

It is a good show, but I called Starbuck back when they discovered her ship was brand new, and it was confirmed when she found her own body.
                    "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
                    RevFE
                    My Shop

Comment

Originally posted by malcom2073 View Post
                      It is a good show, but I called Starbuck back when they discovered her ship was brand new, and it was confirmed when she found her own body.
                      Yea but now they say it isnt starbuck, but someone named Daniel. They keep beating around the bush, lol...... I guess we just have to wait and see.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                      4X MK808b
                      3x Perixx Touchpads
                      3x 7 inch Screens
                      1x Win 7 PC

Comment

I actually had a dream about this. Although the missing Cylon was named Daniel, I think it is StarBuck. Reason I say is because when Helen was talking to Cavil (John) about Daniel, she said he was such a wonderful artist, he would be here if you hadn't tainted the embryos and did something to the DNA. I think Starbuck is the result of the abnormalities that John did. John seems to be so evil, that I think when Starbuck first died, John built her a new viper and sent her back to BSG to frack with the humans heads some more. The reason Starbuck can paint is because she is the artist, or maybe she is the Cylons second attempt at a human model, but they used Daniel as a template and the result was Starbuck. The final 5 created all the other Models, so technically there the first 5 and or 6. I also remember that all the final 5 are in couples, the chief and tori is one couple, Scy and Helen is another, but anders is all alone, that seems odd. BSG is so unpredictable, it could be that in his past life, Anders was gay and Daniel was his lover. Which explains why they have this maddening attraction for each other. Even after Starbuck found out he was Cylon (remember she said she would kill him, if she ever found out something like that) she stuck by him and couldn't leave him. Also alot of artists tend to be gay nowadays, so it makes some sense.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                        4X MK808b
                        3x Perixx Touchpads
                        3x 7 inch Screens
                        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Star buck's dad is the cylon known as Daniel? Its starting to make sense, Piano players are artists too. Maybe he knew his fate was sealed so he somehow gave the resurrection power to Star buck. So technically she is the first half breed between Cylon and Human!?!?!?!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                          4X MK808b
                          3x Perixx Touchpads
                          3x 7 inch Screens
                          1x Win 7 PC

Comment

That was her dad's name on the tape. It said Drelide Thrace.

Comment

Originally posted by bemenaker View Post
                              That was her dad's name on the tape. It said Drelide Thrace.

Its so funny, they are giving us the answers, but yet they are not........ I am so anxious to see how this close up the story in 3 episodes. I hope they dont rush it, and make a stupid eding that doesnt make sense.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                              4X MK808b
                              3x Perixx Touchpads
                              3x 7 inch Screens
                              1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Working...
                              X