What do you guys think of my website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of my website?

Was wondering if you guys can go to my site and tell me what you guys think. It isnt finished, infact I just started it. It is strictly for my car, and once the CarPC is almost done I can finish it. My main concern is how does the music player work for you guys? Its a hybrid flash and java that I designed. I guess you could say the site is in Alpha stage.

http://hijackzx1.com/home
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

pimping
    Originally posted by menudude
    thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by SjLucky View Post
      pimping
      LOL, did the player work ok for you? The little pacman logo brings up the track list. Also did you like the design? is there anything you didnt like?

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
      4X MK808b
      3x Perixx Touchpads
      3x 7 inch Screens
      1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Looks very cool. Player worked on OS X Safari browser. Seems like it is laid out okay. None of the submenus are supposed to work, right?
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte View Post
          Looks very cool. Player worked on OS X Safari browser. Seems like it is laid out okay. None of the submenus are supposed to work, right?
          LMAO, no, I need to get to work on those next. Also in the black background will eventually be logos from the Ridge Racer game, but thats only if Namco will give me permission. i have wrote them letter after letter and email after email. I'm scared if I start using them and embed them on my truck they will have me take them off, which will be costly since they will be permanent.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
          4X MK808b
          3x Perixx Touchpads
          3x 7 inch Screens
          1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Submenus could use some umm... working links.

I don't like the music playing when I first load up the page, scared the ****e out of me. My speakers were cranked and I almost cried.

The home button works. But it goes to a page with links to Microsoft Services and Support? Is this on an MS IIS server? Or did you for some crazy reason decide everyone needed a link to MS Support...
            Tidder

Try RevFE
            The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

WTG HiJack!!!
              Looks great...I dig the feel and the colour/fonts you got going on...
              One question.....
              What the **** is homosquad!?
              lol

Comment

Its a little too tall for my Firefox with two toolbars and status bar running 1024x768.
                HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder View Post
                  Submenus could use some umm... working links.

I don't like the music playing when I first load up the page, scared the ****e out of me. My speakers were cranked and I almost cried.

The home button works. But it goes to a page with links to Microsoft Services and Support? Is this on an MS IIS server? Or did you for some crazy reason decide everyone needed a link to MS Support...
                  It is on a WS IIS server. I have tried Apache and others and dont like them. I am a Microsoft whore, so it is very easy for me to use IIS. None of the links work yet, the site is alpha, like a template.

Originally posted by WuNgUn View Post
                  WTG HiJack!!!
                  Looks great...I dig the feel and the colour/fonts you got going on...
                  One question.....
                  What the **** is homosquad!?
                  lol
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA, Im getting into filming and broadcasting and I wanted to do a homo version of power rangers, I also got the idea from a mini show called the Tranny Force, which uses corny graphic effects and this really bad voice dubbing called dub-o-vision, its really, really funny.

Originally posted by GizmoQ View Post
                  Its a little too tall for my Firefox with two toolbars and status bar running 1024x768.
                  Ive never tested in firefox, Im forgot all about Firefox.... the site is all messed up. I also see that wierd Microsoft service page. I cant even load the music player in FF.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                  4X MK808b
                  3x Perixx Touchpads
                  3x 7 inch Screens
                  1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Music player works for me on FF. :P 1680x1050 res so it fits in my FF window too. This is on my ubuntu machine btw, so cross platform is working too.
                    Tidder

Try RevFE
                    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Power Rangers...seeing those guys in their uniforms, always brought to mind, "****, what a God damn bunch a flaming homos!"
                      Not that there's anything wrong with that...
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ View Post
                        OK, I see what you mean. The code I use to disable scroll bars makes people unable to move down.... I am going to redo the middle page and ajust it. I keep forgetting not everyone uses 1280x1024.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                        4X MK808b
                        3x Perixx Touchpads
                        3x 7 inch Screens
                        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Originally posted by WuNgUn View Post
                          Power Rangers...seeing those guys in their uniforms, always brought to mind, "****, what a God damn bunch a flaming homos!"
                          Not that there's anything wrong with that...
                          lol
                          Thats why making a Webisode series acknowledging that they are big homos is so funny....

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                          4X MK808b
                          3x Perixx Touchpads
                          3x 7 inch Screens
                          1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Originally posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
                            IHAHAHAHAHAHA, Im getting into filming and broadcasting and I wanted to do a homo version of power rangers, I also got the idea from a mini show called the Tranny Force, which uses corny graphic effects and this really bad voice dubbing called dub-o-vision, its really, really funny.
                            You mean Power Rangers isn't already ghey?

As for the site.

The site visually looks pretty cool, but I personally hate sites that have music playing, unless I request it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                              You mean Power Rangers isn't already ghey?

As for the site.

The site visually looks pretty cool, but I personally hate sites that have music playing, unless I request it.
                              LOL, well know they will be showing their true colors, or feathers, whatever, lol

Maybe I will have the player off, then have the user control to turn it on or not.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                              4X MK808b
                              3x Perixx Touchpads
                              3x 7 inch Screens
                              1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Working...
                              X