Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput screen and in-dash motorized case

Greetings,

I am looking everywhere for a motorized in-dash case without a screen but can't find them anywhere.

The specific case is for a 7in lilliput screen. I know I've seen them several years ago ...

Thnx for you help,
    Henrique

as far as i know, nothing like that exists-- there is just not enough demand for something like that.

if you feel that it is the only route to go for your install, start looking through websites like www.goldmine-electronics.com (if it is spelled wrong just search for them) that sell small motor asemblies, and build your own.
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

damn ...
      I already have the screen, just need the case for it.

Thnx

Comment

I'm getting ready to attempt essentially the same thing- stuff a 7" Lili into a 1 DIN housing. soundman98 posted a couple of links to a pseudo-similar project done by coucouillu that required a bit more fabrication than I'm hoping for, but came out well. Links are in this thread:
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/lcd-...-viewable.html

Presently, I am leaning towards purchasing an old or broken 1 DIN DVD player (with monitor) and gutting it out, using only the mechanical portion and transplanting the glass and electronics of the Lili monitor I just purchased into the chassis of the DVD player. Hopefully I'll be posting build pics here before too long.

Comment

Working...
        X