No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising

okay.. just seeking some general advice. (mainly from the likes of digitalww and others who have started their own online businesses) where do you advertise the most? how do you generate hits to your site?

to everyone else - what sort of advertising do you find succesful? how do you find interesting products?

Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
    Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
    Player: Empeg for now; something custom later. - Custom built laptops!

All you need to worry about is getting in the Google listings. The content of the site will speak for itself. So you need to link to other sites, and have them link back to you. Excellant way to do this is to put your website address in all forum signatures.
    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."