Question about shipping a motherboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about shipping a motherboard

I need to ship a motherboard and I do not have an anti-static bag to put it in. Can it be shipped without an anti-static bag?

Originally posted by Joshc8503 View Post
    I need to ship a motherboard and I do not have an anti-static bag to put it in. Can it be shipped with an anti-static bag?
    Yes, it can be shipped with an anti-static bag, but I suspect that isn't what you meant to ask.
    Old Systems retired due to new car
    New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

added without. What I am wondering is if it would be alright to ship it without the antistatic bag and just use like bubble wrap or something.

Comment

Yea bubble wrap would work fine besides looking unprofessional. Or you could just stop by radioshack or some other computer store and I bet that they would have one lying around.

Comment

just don't use packing peanuts.....
          openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
          - Always Recruiting Developers -
          Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

Comment

make sure the bubble is anti static other wise could cause a few problems, deffentily better off shipping in antistatic bag though

Comment

Anti sac and the bubble protection.Or else the buyer might complain or have problems later on.
              Signature link removed. Do not post comercial links in your signature - Enforcer

Comment

Working...
              X