New Fiero Gurl to this site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fiero Gurl to this site

Hi everyone, Im happy to have found a place where people can actually help each other find solutions to problems. I need to find a new or used front bumper for my fiero gt 86 I love my car sadly this morning i had a minor accident nothing too serious but enough to make me have to search everywhere for a front bumper/cover.. If anyone has any info on where to buy or find this item please write me. The car was looking great tillthis still not ugly but please let me know.. i live in miami florida. i dont think they ahve anything in the junk yards. but if you know anything do tell thanks

You haven't even looked at the main focus of these forums, have you?
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Lol.....
      My 2007 Ford F350 Work Log located HERE

Comment

Actually I have been

I have been reading up on searching and finding answers ty also contacted some of the numbers e-mails and links you have here. the accident was yesterday morning. I wrote simply right after the fact just to double check the variety in price range I have now located a bumper well below some of your posted links . I thank you for taking the time to comment tho

Also thanks to you who replied and posted your own businesses. I appreciate it!!

Mr Mechanic are a bunch of nice Guys and One of them found me the best deal on a bumper yet. so im pretty happy cant wait till monday get this ball rolling. Sorry If I'm new and unfamiliar with your site and how to get around in it. not really a forum person .. but this is a very refreshing way to find car enthusiast's who actually have answers .. this is why i ask. I have no doubt your very familiar with this site among others as well as info on fieros an so on.
        Respectfully Yours Misty.. Watchign movies killin time till monday when I can get my order shipped yay cant wait!

Comment

NIce is always better

Comment

This is the reaction I get from most LCD vendors when I ask about their stuff. :v

Comment

This, gentlemen, is why google is killing the interwebs.. no doubt she was googling something fiero related, came across JohnWPB's Fierro worklog, and assumed this was some sort of fiero related forum. People only get to web sites via search results these days, making landing pages, such as www.mp3car.com, that would actually describe WHAT this site is, completely useless.

there are MANY people at my work that didn't know you could type anything in the address bar of their browser, just the search bar...
              2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer - Bi-Fuel Gasoline/CNG
              Intel D945GCLF2 w/512MB RAM, CL Audigy w/KxProject, M2-ATX, Lilliput EBY701

Comment

Comment

Find a lambo or ferrari and make molds off that and replace all your body panels.

Comment

It's more likely a setup than a question.

Comment

Lol~!

Comment

well IM glad im not the only one who wakes up on the wrong side of the forums...lol However I know how to use address bars and google as well and many new search engines not only entering the keyword fiero.. honestly i do not understand why i am defending my self and the way i go about looking for answers to my troubles but hey what do i know? im a gurl riiiight // lets just remember I'm not a Blondie and i have figured out many more difficult situations that have presented themselves .. going to this forum may not have been a good idea seeing as how some people just don't know how to be nice nice Is where its at!// PEaceeeeeeeeee

Comment

OK i get it this site is all about work logs so sorry to place this under the wrong headings my word this must kill the minds of such organized minds lord . can i get a break i mean seriously how about are you ok did anyone get hurt in the accident ./. oh no no being unkind far coooler than being nice and saying hey this site is about work logs and so on w/e i dont have to intrude in your perfecto world, man talk about getting a nice welcoming!..

Comment

That's the way a lot of people on this website are. We get at least a couple of people asking non-mp3car related questions per day... and they just can't take it any more so they get angry. That being said, as long as you now know that you are on the wrong forum, then no damage done. This forum is primarily focused on mobile technology and carpc's, which is why your question seemed so... off.
                            "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
                            RevFE
                            My Shop

Comment

Working...
                            X