howdy everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howdy everyone!

Just wanted to make my first post saying hi and introducing myself rather than get right into asking ridiculous newB questions not that I plan to or anything, lol

The name's Travis, I'm 25 and am a quality inspector for LQK (auto recycling company), and have been a gadget and computer geek since high school when I began to get my own money to afford my own stuff, and have been a gear head for as long as I can remember growing up with a wrench in my hand getting greasy along side my father working on either fast cars or 4wd trucks!

I hope to learn a bunch here, as well as maybe give any good ideas or input I might have myself

And my current ride (which seems to be changing every couple years, although I must say I really like this one and plan on keeping it for some time) is a 2006 Tacoma. Sporting some 6 spoke 20's off a Tundra, a Pioneer D3 head unit along with a bluetooth module and reverse camera, some 7" screens I installed into the factory head rests, and I even dug deep into the instrument cluster and replaced all the ugly yellow LEDs with blue ones. Right now it still has the factory speakers, but I plan on upgrade those, as well as install a 10" sub behind the rear seats (already have a box and amp actually, just needing a speaker and capacitor).

And the main reason I joined the site is to get some insight and start asking questions, maybe even start a build thread once things get on a roll, for my upcoming carpc build

!!!!!WOOHOO ANOTHER TOYOTA ON THE FORUMS!!!!!
    Originally posted by Lincolnman
    Your English is fine, don't apologize. You're doing better than most Americans.

Comment

Good car, the picture is very beautiful

Comment

Good car, the picture is very beautiful, and I like the headrest in your car.

Comment

Working...
        X