Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car in Bad Boys 2

Hey,

In the scene just before they arrive at the Captain's house (while Martin is trashed on Extasy) what car is Will Smith driving?

It's some kind of purplish Hot Rod looking car, I was thinking it's the next gen Prowler that was designed by something Foose (I think that's his name, he's big in the Hot Rod world), I don't believe the car was named Prowler, and I didn't think it was coming out anytime soon.

birrman54

never saw the movie... can you find a pic of it anywhere.

i found this one on the BB2 Site. its a ferrari 575M Maranello.

if this isnt it, then try to find a picture of it.

~mike
    Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
    PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
    2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Somebody actually opened their wallet and paid money to watch that movie?!? Isn't this one of the signs of the apocolypse?
      Don't Click

Comment

Well Greece did invent the Olympics and before the fall of Rome they were throwing Christians to the lions for entertainment.

So, to answer your question, Yes.
        Aura MR62 (F and R)
        My Current MP3s
        IamDefiler.com

Comment

Originally posted by mp3z24
          never saw the movie... can you find a pic of it anywhere.

i found this one on the BB2 Site. its a ferrari 575M Maranello.

if this isnt it, then try to find a picture of it.

~mike
          no it's not the ferrari, it's in the scene just before they arrive at the captains house (it's a night scene). You don't get a great look at the car, but it's a purplish color, and it looks to be some kind of Hot Rod.

I had heard they were making a sequel to the Prowler, perhaps it's this?

and I for one, thought the movie was at least mildly amusing.

birrman54

Comment

Originally posted by Gutter
            Somebody actually opened their wallet and paid money to watch that movie?!? Isn't this one of the signs of the apocolypse?
            The movie was funny as hell. I think I might go see it again (Or aquire it, either way!) it was that good.. Heh
            1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

I saw it too. It wasnt the best movie with the best acting or anything, but the action was really intense and entertainning. I thought the action was more intense then the matrix.

As for the car, im not really sure, but i do know the one youre talking about.
              Project AutoBoxen: Coming along, almost ready to hook up in the car.
              Celeron 500, 192mb ram, 8gb hdd, other stuff.
              '91 Mazda 626: Its free, so ill use it.

Comment

I haven't seen the movie (and its doubtful that I will, I'm bad at the movie seeing), but the only thing that I can think of that looks "like the prolwer" is Chip Foose's Hemisfear prototype, which the prowler borrowed its look from.
                -Nick

Comment

Originally posted by MP3DUB
                  I haven't seen the movie (and its doubtful that I will, I'm bad at the movie seeing), but the only thing that I can think of that looks "like the prolwer" is Chip Foose's Hemisfear prototype, which the prowler borrowed its look from.
                  yea that's waht I was talking about. I think it might be that.

Looked awesome.

birrman54

Comment

the only car will smith drives is def a ferrari...i donno where ur gettin this prowler2 stuff

look at the pic in the link from mp3z24...that is DEFFINITELY a ferrari logo on that car hood
                    2005 Mustang GT:
                    12w7...arc audio kar1000.2t...jl 300/4 pushng focal 165k2p...pioneer premier deh-880prs...tm-701l...audiocontrol eqs
                    want: my stereo actually IN the car

Comment

alright, that car in my pic was a 575M, yes a ferrari.

only decent pic i could find of the Chip Foose HemisFear...
                      Hot Wheels Diecast Version
                      it is the orange one.

~mike
                      Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
                      PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
                      2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

no it didn't look like the orange one, it had a front end much closer to the blue one.

birrman54

Comment

no it didn't look like the orange one, it had a front end much closer to the blue one.

birrman54

Comment

Car in Bad Boys 2

i found it, it's a prototype of Buick, called Blackhawk.
                            find infos here: http://www.buickclub.org/blackhawk/

Greets from Switzerland
                            Simon

Comment

Have no idea why I got an email saying someone replied to this thread...Well, I guess I'll bring it back from the dead for the hell of it.
                              Aura MR62 (F and R)
                              My Current MP3s
                              IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
                              X