• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got a spare tranny?

i still need one for my 88 9000 saab turbo 5speed
    WINNER!!!!
    run-on sentance comp 2002!!
    :)

if you wanted a th-700r4 I could hook you up, but since you want a saab tranny i can't help

Comment

hmm may need one if i decide to sell teh saab after keeping the turbo and huge asa intercooler of course
      i may go with a isuzu trooper 2 and drop that nifty small caddy v8 into it
      or some other freak of auto nature
      WINNER!!!!

Comment

You should be able to locate one in sweden for a fairly low price, however shipping will cost you some and it wil take a while before it will be at your door.

Some of our sewdish member might be able to help you locate a serious carpart seller in sweden, but you might want to do a check on the freight costs first though.

Comment

my next door neibhot just offered me his uncles tranny from the 9k that got wrecked
          for only ""TADA"" 1000 dollars
          when i can supposedly get one from portland clsoe to where i live for around 450...
          problem is i only paid 250 for the car
          the motor is excelent the body is fairly straight but it does have rust issues and it is or was gonna be just sumthing to run back and forth to work in

i am seriously considering just selling it as is to get my money back and maybe doing the trooper thing
          or finding another turbo subaru so my wife can have her's back
          WINNER!!!!

Comment

so what kinda 700 r4 is that?
            short shaft 4wd by any chance?

i am getting ird of the saab and for now am gonna resurect my amc eagle sx/4 4wd
            and that 700 would be great for what i have in mind
            <say saab turbo and intercooelr and apc unit installed in eagle on a pontiac 151 4 cyl weee!
            WINNER!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X