Ouch....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch....

This morning, while helping my dad move house and after running into a tree with a hired truck, the tree fell on my foot. Practicaly mangling my big toe. Its fractured and now has no nail. 'Urts a bit
    4st Insanity

:google:

Oh yeah, and 7 stitches where the tree trunk landed on the toenail bed (the skin under where ther toenail is)
    4st Insanity

Comment

Originally posted by gsand
      Oh yeah, and 7 stitches where the tree trunk landed on the toenail bed (the skin under where ther toenail is)
      Ouch. I broke my right big toe when I was moving a few years ago, a closet door fell on it. People gave me **** cause I complained I couldn't walk, they were like it's only your toe. But they just don't understand how hard it is.

Anyways, hope you are drugged up

Comment

Yeah i know. i can hardly even hobble arround the house
        4st Insanity

Comment

Busted toes suck bigtime.
          I hope it heals up quick.
          2002 Golf TDI With Phatbox . Blue 87 Supra Needs to go, Grey 89 Targa with stock Radio.

Comment

My big toenail went black after i dropped a portable minidisc recorder on it... took over a month to look normal again. It feel your pain (kinda)
            My Setup

Comment

bike wreck

i went to pass a freind and he turned into me on the highway with no brake lights or blinkers on labor day this year, i was hauling it and hit a cement culvert right before the bike hit me and we went for a joy ride. i have a right fingernail gone and broke my big toe, the toe still hurts like a mother and is huge! it sucks, but i think everything on my head and face will heal up with little scaring. my arms and back are another story though.
              Dupe Accounts/Troll

Comment

Working...
              X