About "comrad andre"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About "comrad andre"

I've been stopping by frequently lately to kill some time, and it seems someone has followed me.

comrad andre is a kid that has been "attacking" my website for several months now by posting useless information, flooding the forum, and just being a general jackass. It took several attempts, but I have banned his ISP at my router. He connects generally through At&T in Chicago, but sometimes at his highschool and friend's houses as well. I have blocked those IP ranges as well.

I highly suggest the admins of this site do it well, and if asked, I can provide the relevant IP information. Believe me, it only gets stupider from here.

If you wish, I can also post his home address and satellite photos the house as well.

Think SkinnyBoy but 10x as annoying.
    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Originally posted by Aaron Cake
    I've been stopping by frequently lately to kill some time, and it seems someone has followed me.

comrad andre is a kid that has been "attacking" my website for several months now by posting useless information, flooding the forum, and just being a general jackass. It took several attempts, but I have banned his ISP at my router. He connects generally through At&T in Chicago, but sometimes at his highschool and friend's houses as well. I have blocked those IP ranges as well.

I highly suggest the admins of this site do it well, and if asked, I can provide the relevant IP information. Believe me, it only gets stupider from here.

If you wish, I can also post his home address and satellite photos the house as well.

Think SkinnyBoy but 10x as annoying.
    do you wanna let me know where he is from in chicago...

i can go and kick him in the nuts...
    got my steel toe shoes on today

~mike
    Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
    PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
    2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

The ip he posted on for here is a .MIL address

or not... doesn't reverse lookup

Aaron: pm me that IP info

Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
        The ip he posted on for here is a .MIL address

or not... doesn't reverse lookup

Aaron: pm me that IP info

If you can get any info off the .mil address that is good...call his commander
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/comrade_andre/ maybe?
          NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
          If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Hi Aaron, how are you? still got the rx-7? and the parts car? "anyone wanna buy some tires?"
            -
            My cars
            -

Comment

Originally posted by cproaudio

yup... that's him.

Comment

Is this guy serious!?!?! What a jackass. I'd like to see a photo of his house so I can go by and POOP ON IT!!!
                Aura MR62 (F and R)
                My Current MP3s
                IamDefiler.com

Comment

Yeah that is him. When I click on his "SOME OF MY FAVORITE WEBSITES" link, WWW.AARONCAKE.NET is on there.
                  NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                  If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Yes, that is his website. He used to flood my guestbook with links to it, before I turned on filtering (and banned his IP ranges). There is another website at http://www.geocities.com/dannyfusselman which he liked to post as well.

The .MIL address appears to be a proxy server that he sometimes uses. I had that one blocked as well, but I believe I no longer do. He has basically left me alone after I contacted AT&T with my findings, and made it very obvious that I know where he lives and that Chicago isn't too far of a drive from London. I will keep his home address quiet unless he becomes a real problem around here. It's easy to find anyway...

I will PM the relevant IP ranges, which are the two for At&T in Chicago. This will block ALL of AT&T in that area.

Now, I don't have anything against Communists, but I do have something against a little highschool prick that has NO IDEA what he preaches, and seems intent on making futile and pathetic attempts to somehow insult me. If that really is his picture, he's not actually a highschool kid, but certainly the way he acts will allow us to ignore his physical age. However, if I was a mean person, I'd screw the hell out of his sister and leave her knocked up on his doorstep, just to show him I care....But my idea of a date is a little more classy then drive-through McDonalds and boning in the back of a rusty pickup...

Anyway, yes I still have the RX-7. You'd have to pry that car out of my cold dead fingers. I don't have the '86 parts car anymore (it was completely stripped, then sent to the wreckers). Sadly, I now have a '78 parts car since my beater lost a wheel bearing, and couldn't be repaired (simply too much rust...removing one part would mean the whole car would spontaneously disassemble itself). But I'm having a great time with the Insight. ETA on completing phase II of Project Tina (my '86 RX-7) is summer 2004.
                    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

this is my brother and his sister...
                      -
                      My cars
                      -

Comment

Working...
                      X