SPAM!!! not.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM!!! not.

Hey! Any y'all with Hotmail accounts notice the complete and sudden lack of SPAM in their inboxes?! Boy have I ever noticed! Not ONE single solitary craptacular offer to remortgage my rented home, grow my johnson to disproportionate size, or even help a needy Nigerian out!!!

Man, those slimeballs must have gotten the hint with the new spam laws being put into effect, ne? W00t!!! The world is a much better place all of a sudden!

"I DON'T. LIKE. SPAM!!"
    /Monty Python's Flying Circus
    The ALEXIS Project
    MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
    Color Coding :
    DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

I miss it... they made me feel special.. you know like someone out there is thinking of me and wanted to give me a daily present of 150 crap *** things
    Originally posted by menudude
    thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

SPAM does serve a purpose though. It has taught me over 100 different ways to spell Paris Hiltons name. You should see the filters I have set up just to keep from getting Paris Hilton emails. It wouldn't be so bad if she was actually attractive, but she looks like she just got clubbed in the face.

Comment

heh.. no its not the laws. hotmail just just placed in better spam practices. I think they are rejecting mail coming from known residental IP classes
        '98 Explorer Sport
        http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
        AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
        80% done

Comment

i still get all the same crap, must not be working for me
          92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
            It wouldn't be so bad if she was actually attractive, but she looks like she just got clubbed in the face.
            Yeah, I don't quite get it either. And what's up with her little sidekick on that TV show of hers? Not exceptional IMHO.

I hope Yahoo starts something similar with their spam blocking. I stopped using my account for everyday email long ago. Now I just use it when I buy things online. Once every week or so I log in and clear it out to keep it from filling up. It's a pain, but it keeps me from dealing with it constantly and getting tons of spam delivered to my phone. THAT would be really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by cafn8
              Yeah, I don't quite get it either. And what's up with her little sidekick on that TV show of hers? Not exceptional IMHO.

I hope Yahoo starts something similar with their spam blocking. I stopped using my account for everyday email long ago. Now I just use it when I buy things online. Once every week or so I log in and clear it out to keep it from filling up. It's a pain, but it keeps me from dealing with it constantly and getting tons of spam delivered to my phone. THAT would be really annoying.
              That little sidekick is Lionel Ritchie's daughter, who by the way, was quoted in the news recently, about Kobe Bryant: "I'd LOVE to have sex with him."

Daddy's probably going through the roof at this very moment!
              The ALEXIS Project
              MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
              Color Coding :
              DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

Working...
              X