MP3 cars explained~!~!~!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 cars explained~!~!~!

Check out a friend of mines explanation of my mp3car prokect.

http://taxi.azn.nu

I hope you dun mind all the copying of your material

[follow car project link]
    http://iamnot.azn.nu

He didn't explain much, and stole a LOT of copyrighted material.. I'm sure he got the authors permission first for all the images used tho, right?
    1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

its a joke....
      if you now what my project looks like then you should be able to get the joke.

I doubt if he did get anybodies permission.

However, he in noway passes it as his own work, nor is he making a profit from others works. nor can you tell me who he is. Also I would surprised if anybody has really copyrighted there work.

Comment

If I am not mistaken, any intellectual work is copyrighted for 70 years on production. This copyright can be registered and transferred, but it stands. But I could well be wrong.
        1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

Fair Use Provision of the Copyright Act - The Statutory Decree §107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include -

the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
          the nature of the copyrighted work;
          the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
          the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.

Comment

Originally posted by SOBIL
            its a joke....
            if you now what my project looks like then you should be able to get the joke.

I doubt if he did get anybodies permission.

However, he in noway passes it as his own work, nor is he making a profit from others works. nor can you tell me who he is. Also I would surprised if anybody has really copyrighted there work.
            I like the fact that someone is taking the ****. IMHO It is more a courtesy thing if the people who own the cars / pictures are asked if they can be used rather than a copyright thing. I know I wouldn't really mind if pics of my car were used (not that there are any on the web at the moment) just as long as I was asked first.
            Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Hummm Nice install in the trunk............................. u know that looks exactly like mine, whait whait a minute that is my Trunk WTF ???????
              My Sounddomain.com site

Comment

Originally posted by SOBIL
                Fair Use Provision of the Copyright Act - The Statutory Decree §107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair Use

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include -

the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
                the nature of the copyrighted work;
                the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
                the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
                Sounds like an incomplete quotation... what country in accordance with WIPO treaties or not would allow the interpretation, "if you comment on or critique the intellectual property you can republish it under fair use"

Besides that, who gives a hoot? Some reference or request for permission would be nice, but it was likely done in 10 minutes without any thought, and is clearly a farce.
                car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

amen
                  My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
                  2 Kicker Comp 10"
                  Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
                  Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
                  Check it out?!

Comment

yeah thats my plexiglass/abs case for my current CarPC setup.
                    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Was it supposed to be funny?
                      Don't Click

Comment

I honestly don't see the humor...oh well.
                        Aura MR62 (F and R)
                        My Current MP3s
                        IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
                        X