Mp3 Car Software Section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp3 Car Software Section

I know I'm not the only one that thinks this, but why is it that the MP3CAR Software Section excludes many projects. I mean, there's a whole forum devoted to MediaCar, yet it's not listed. Also, AIS isn't there. As well as a few others. I think for people who just stumble in, it would be a nice way to show what's on the boards, and organize it for the rest of us so we don't have to tear through threads to find projects that we know exist, just not the links about them. Just a thought, I'm not a devolper, so I don't know how they feel about this. Any thoughts on the subject?
    My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
    2 Kicker Comp 10"
    Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
    Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
    Check it out?!

I'm sure if the developers involved in the other projects were to ask for their own forum it would be considered by the admin's. I can't see them refusing some of the other great programs out their, I think it is just a case of that they haven't asked yet.
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Originally posted by Pudge
      I know I'm not the only one that thinks this, but why is it that the MP3CAR Software Section excludes many projects.
      I asked a good while ago for CarBox to be added, but it never was. I gave up.

GingerPrince

Car changed for TVR Griffith 500, so computer de-installed. Using a Dension 100ix w/60Gb HD unit in the interim.

Carputer Install - http://www.stuffandting.com/carputer/
      CarBox Software -- http://www.stuffandting.com/carbox/

Comment

Originally posted by GingerPrince
        I asked a good while ago for CarBox to be added, but it never was. I gave up.

BG apparently doesn't have the time to get this stuff added pm me a picture and a description of what you want it to say, I'll get it posted.
        -- WireSix, Inc. --
        MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

bg now has a job. all he did was take the list on the sticky thread and added them one day. He is hardly on IRC anymore. So its not like he is not adding them on purpose
          '98 Explorer Sport
          http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
          AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
          80% done

Comment

I wasn't inferring that purposely wouldn't add them I was just stating that the time isn't available to him. If you need it done just pm me and I"ll make it happen
            -- WireSix, Inc. --
            MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

I also wasn't suggesting that he was ignoring additions, I was just bringing attention to it.
              My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
              2 Kicker Comp 10"
              Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
              Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
              Check it out?!

Comment

i work a very weird schedule at the moment however if you PM/email me the exact info I'll try to get it added asap. I don't have the time to write a description for each and every software package out there.

Comment

Working...
                X