Friend in need of thoughts/prayers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend in need of thoughts/prayers

Hey guys, I am not much of a "prayer power" type person, but I have a friend that is in need of such thoughts. He's 21yrs old and starting to loose his fight with cancer. 600mg of morphine a day and he's still crackin jokes.

FocalJet thread on Dave

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot to everyone who knows him.
    2000 Ford Focus ZTS

Originally posted by Maxis24
    Hey guys, I am not much of a "prayer power" type person, but I have a friend that is in need of such thoughts. He's 21yrs old and starting to loose his fight with cancer. 600mg of morphine a day and he's still crackin jokes.

FocalJet thread on Dave

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot to everyone who knows him.
    that sucks, i wish the best for him
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

Comment

In my prayers...
      I GIVE FREE HUGS!
      Buy Sell or Trade
      If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
      Thank you
      Forex
      Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

hey man ... i can relate, a old high school friend of mine was just diagnosed with lymphoma at age 23. He was super active, and very helthy ... as i imagine your friend was.

How in the hell does this kinda thing happen to people so young ya know?

It's good to hear he's in a positive mental state.

He's in my thoughts ... and my thoughts are my prayers ...
        My JeepPC Install

"there are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

"it's been agreed the whole world stinks so no one's taking showers anymore"

Comment

Sorry to hear about your friend, I also had a friend who at 23 was diagnosed with Prostate cancer, luckily they were able to treat it, but still mind boggling how a healthy young dude got cancer.

Keep the faith

Comment

Dave passed away 2/19/2004 at 8:30pm CST. Keep him in your thoughts guys.
            2000 Ford Focus ZTS

Comment

My JeepPC Install

"there are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

"it's been agreed the whole world stinks so no one's taking showers anymore"

Comment

Rest in peace, David.

God bless you and your family in this difficult time
                VOICES Status : Rework in Progress [||--------](20%)
                Preview Version at http://voices.techworldonline.com

Comment

Im sorry about your friend, but life has it own ways.

Hope his family can cope with this.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. David is in a better place now. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his fam. My friend Mark died of cancer a few years ago at the age of 16. He was a great guy and always had a very positive attitude. Kind of makes everything else not seem that bad when you hear about stuff like this. Keep your head up!

Comment

Remember, death is not death. Death is a new birth and a new page turned in the story of life for Dave as well as for you. He will go on to a bigger and better place, and be shown the wonders of god as he ascends to heaven. So please mourn the loss of your friend but also celebrate a new beginning for him as he will live for ever immortally in heaven and in your heart and thoughts.

Comment

In my prayers...

Mastero

Comment

R.i.p

Comment

Working...
                          X