Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fake Ferrari Enginesound from your woffer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake Ferrari Enginesound from your woffer?

has this been done? useing a car PC it should be an easy deal to make a fake engine rev as you push the pedal... an easier way then running a Renoracer on FS2004 with your force feedback joystick connected to the accelerator

anyone got such device or the knowllage to make one?!

Progress [||||||||||]||/_

hahaha, yes, i can just see it now. a toyota echo pulls up beside you, and starts revving like there is no tomorrow through a car pc lol.
    ----------------------
    VIA Epia II
    256MB 266DDR Ram
    90GB Wester Digital
    Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
    Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
    ----------------------
    Mazda 6 Carputter > Click Me!

Comment

er forgot, just make sure you point your sub in the right direction, gives you extra 5HP boost.
      ----------------------
      VIA Epia II
      256MB 266DDR Ram
      90GB Wester Digital
      Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
      Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
      ----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by [iG]
        er forgot, just make sure you point your sub in the right direction, gives you extra 5HP boost.

some programing is cheaper then a cross piper air filter

Comment

just put a mic under the hood and crank the volume =o
          ----------------------
          VIA Epia II
          256MB 266DDR Ram
          90GB Wester Digital
          Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
          Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
          ----------------------

Comment

Ricer

You are what I call a RICER!!!
            Which one are you ?http://floridastreetscene.com/forums...5&pagenumber=2
            http://www.ricehatersclub.com/myvbindex.php
            ME You
            ME You
            ME You

Comment

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Comment

Why the hell would you want to make yourself look like such a D*mb@$$?? It could be done, but what would you do when you pull up next to someone and they rev up... you'll rev up and get your @$$ smoked!!!

As for the Ricer.... ummmm I want to be the guy on the right.... I want the bling bling and a tatoo made by bic!!! (ballpoint pen for those not familiar)
                New CarPC on the way again I think. I miss my old one!!!

Comment

I didīt ask to be barfed at!

Comment

You opened yourself up to it.... take the good w/ the bad!!! Thats how a forum is, people express their opinions. Opinions are like assholes.... everybody has them... so if you post what I think is a topic that has no relavance other than to seriously make yourself look like a fool, then expect to take the bad opinions w/ the good one.

I expressed my opinion.... I didn't flame ya... however if you want to be flamed keep this up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R3l0ad
                      You opened yourself up to it.... take the good w/ the bad!!! Thats how a forum is, people express their opinions. Opinions are like assholes.... everybody has them... so if you post what I think is a topic that has no relavance other than to seriously make yourself look like a fool, then expect to take the bad opinions w/ the good one.

I expressed my opinion.... I didn't flame ya... however if you want to be flamed keep this up!!!
                      well this is a serious question, people buy exhausts that makes racing sound... which is stupid as you can not shut it of if going on a long trip... digital is hot now

BTW R3l0ad, you need to check your links on your site.

Comment

For those who seriously wanna implement it

Why not tap into the rev counter then multiply the frequency by x2.
                        Play the sound sample of the target engine (selected from many engine sampled sounds) dictated by the real engine speed, then amplify the sound. A good "audio" software should do the trick. You need to silence the real engine so it doesnt interfere with the target engine sound.

Imagine your engine idling at almost 2,000 RPM at the light and red lining at 18-19,000 RPM, must be scary but no go

It can be done but man are we really that serious here?

Comment

Why the hell would you want to make yourself look like such a D*mb@$$?? It could be done, but what would you do when you pull up next to someone and they rev up... you'll rev up and get your @$$ smoked!!!

You immediately signal and turn left at the light and make him look like a fool

Comment

there are one of those systems out for sale, it uses eight mics in the car and puts out a reversed signal though your system, which equals in silence... or close to it... probably hard to make it work good though.

/Henke

Comment

Originally posted by Henke
                              well this is a serious question, people buy exhausts that makes racing sound... which is stupid as you can not shut it of if going on a long trip... digital is hot now

BTW R3l0ad, you need to check your links on your site.
                              Alright man....

Well I appreciate you letting me know about the linkz... actually you caught me in the middle of revamping the entire site. But anyways if you accomplish this particular project... post pics. If you want to be serious on the subject I would probably recommend not using just a sub but also a mid range speaker too... because when you rev up a ferrari it will have a little higher tones than what the sub will be able to hit.... but how to hook it up is beyond me!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X