Which car would be better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which car would be better?

A 1998 Civic coupe EX or a 2001 Sentra GXE?

that something no one can aswer for you... Go test drive them
    Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
    Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_anderson
      A 1998 Civic coupe EX or a 2001 Sentra GXE?
      I have a 97 Civic (same thing almost as a 98) I love my civic, and the 98 will have the double din slot to mount your LCD screen if you choose too!! But then again... I have never driven a Sentra... so I agree this is up to you bro... but let us know what you decide on!!
      New CarPC on the way again I think. I miss my old one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R3l0ad
        I have a 97 Civic (same thing almost as a 98) I love my civic, and the 98 will have the double din slot to mount your LCD screen if you choose too!!
        sorry bro, but the 96-98 are exactly the same, only a single din slot up top. You are thinking of the 99-00 cars with the double din.

I have the exact car 1998 Civic EX coupe, LOVE it. It can run great mpg on the short end of the tach, but the VTEC is great up on the high end. The EX has a 7k redline, and 7.2k fuel cut, the VTEC kicks in at 5.7k and has a special swirling intake technique that decreases the chance of knocking. Also, Civics are easy to find aftermarket parts for.

Also the stock rear 6x9's (15watt) can really push the base since they use the whole trunk as a box.
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

My bad... your right... I forgot...

I agree w/ binary about how nice they are though... I just wish I have a VTEC
          New CarPC on the way again I think. I miss my old one!!!

Comment

sentra
            Project K4RPU73R
            ----------------------
            Via Epia-M 9000
            256MB PC2100
            40GB IBM Travelstar
            7" Xenarc
            DeLorme Earthmate GPS

Comment

2001 Sentra GXE

Comment

The Nissan.
                Fabricator

Comment

NISSAN!!!

Friends dont friends drive hondas
                  Originally posted by menudude
                  thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Both cars are great. You will never get all people agree on 1 car. You just have to go test drive to see which one you like better.
                    There are more civics on the road than sentras so the chance that a civic will be stollen is higher than a sentra.
                    Personally I won't buy any of those 2 cars. If you are in the market for a compact economy car, a Corolla is another one you should consider. Wait until the summer, Toyota will put out a 180HP Corolla XRS same engine that power the Toyota Celica GTS and Toyota Matrix XRS (and its twin Pontiac Vibe GT or Toyota Voltz in Japan).
                    You can also slap a TRD superchage ($3K) to a regular Corolla (S or LE) or Toyota Matrix and Matrix XR and get a 180HP (about 178HP) supercharge engine. There are also Turbo charge set up for that engine as well.
                    BTW the Toyota Matrix is aka Toyota Corolla Matrix .
                    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
                    X