No announcement yet.

Jenny's # 867-5309 for sale on ebay!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenny's # 867-5309 for sale on ebay!!!

Have any of you seen this yet? Some guy is selling Jenny's number from that Tommy TuTone song on ebay. I wish I had Jenny's number, then I would be rich. I guess whoever wins the auction can say they literally got Jenny's number. HA HA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3077991790

I have to wonder if someone really plans on spending $76,000 on that phone number,,,

edit: $80,000 now
    My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
    Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

There are tons of crazy people out there who throw money away like toilet paper, but chances are that most of the people bidding are dead beats who wont pay after auction close.

Comment

becoming a problem these days with eBay. Legitimate auctions are being taken as jokes and people bid on them never intending to pay
        Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
        Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

I heard the number was "retired" by the phone companies back when the song came out due to over dialing. Could this be lagit?

Comment

$200,099

Comment

open to preapproved bidders only now, but still over $200,000
              Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
              Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
              I'M DEBT FREE!!
              I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

how do they preapprove bidders?
                -Mars

Comment

Originally posted by pc832
                  I heard the number was "retired" by the phone companies back when the song came out due to over dialing. Could this be lagit?
                  You know, there's probably a convenient way to check that. "uh hi... is jenny there". lol.
                  My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
                  2 Kicker Comp 10"
                  Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
                  Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
                  Check it out?!

Comment

Invalid Item
                    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

I've been wondering; what's the deal with ebay pulling the Jenny #?? I wanted to see what kind of idiot bought it for >200K!!! Anyways, I'm asking because they also pulled a wrecked '03 Ferrari Enzo a few days ago. That was up to 350K with over 4 days left. Any ideas??

Comment

Working...
                      X