Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the wraith

anyone who ahs seen the movie will remember the cool sound it had
    i so far have been un able to find any useful info on the exhaust setup it used

anyone know anything about it?
    WINNER!!!!
    run-on sentance comp 2002!!
    :)

Hate to burst your bubble but if you are talking about the same movie I remember it probility didn't have an Exhaust setup because it was not a real car it was a prop, on a soundstage and the sound was most likely dubbed in with a computer.

Was Still a good movie, even if I think he should have kept the car and not given it to his friend/brother I forget which

Originally posted by oddcomp
    anyone who ahs seen the movie will remember the cool sound it had
    i so far have been un able to find any useful info on the exhaust setup it used

anyone know anything about it?

Comment

Well I hate to bust your bubble but...

The "Turbo Interceptor" was a "real car". It was loaned to the production by Dodge and was their PPG Pace Car -Codename M4S. It had a 2.2L Twin Turbo engine. There were four made for this movie but only one was fully working. The other three were destroyed for the filming of the movie. After the filming of the movie the Turbo Interceptor was put up for sale for over (insert Dr. Evil accent here) one million dollars.

I honestly don't think the exhaust noise was real. You just don't get that kind of noise from a 2.2 Turbo. Or at least I didn't.
      Aura MR62 (F and R)
      My Current MP3s
      IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
      X