Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so FRIGGIN ****ED right now!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so FRIGGIN ****ED right now!!!!!!!!!!

Started with two 7" screens tonight. One from 3 years ago, and one from about 2 months ago. The three year old one had better quality than the newer one......

Oh screw it. Long story short. I broke a friggin touch screen, the in-dash screen from 2 months ago is in pieces and the three year old screen is the same. Screens still work but the cases are worthless...

Anyone want to buy a couple of screens for a flush mount?
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Originally posted by Defiler
    Started with two 7" screens tonight. One from 3 years ago, and one from about 2 months ago. The three year old one had better quality than the newer one......

Oh screw it. Long story short. I broke a friggin touch screen, the in-dash screen from 2 months ago is in pieces and the three year old screen is the same. Screens still work but the cases are worthless...

Anyone want to buy a couple of screens for a flush mount?

Depends..

1) Does it still function as a touch screen?
    2) What is the video interface (VGA or composite)?
    3) What's the touch screen interface (Serial or USB)?
    4) Can you post a picture of what they look like?
    5) How much do you want for one of them?

Comment

Well, consider the first post as more of a vent.

When I say I broke the TS I mean I snapped it in half. I have since reassembled the two screens (i was up till 3:30 this morning doing it). I have not tested them but I'm sure they work. At this point I am seriously considering pulling the Audigy 2 ZS sound card and selling it all. I am very frustrated and tired of the whole carputer thing...I'm not saying I'm giving up, I'm probably just going to take a break from it all.

So, nothing is for sale right now but could be in the near future...
      Aura MR62 (F and R)
      My Current MP3s
      IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
      X