Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

get it quick! 160gb 8mb shipped for $69.97!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get it quick! 160gb 8mb shipped for $69.97!

I just got one, go to Slickdeals.net, office depot has a 160bg 8mb Maxtor for $69.97 shipped, or do what I do and pick it up locally just be quick, they usually pick up on this FAST!
    2005 Ford Focus ST

Originally posted by gospeed.racer
    I just got one, go to Slickdeals.net, office depot has a 160bg 8mb Maxtor for $69.97 shipped, or do what I do and pick it up locally just be quick, they usually pick up on this FAST!

DAM! Wish it would work for us Canadians!
    OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
    www.whipflash.com
    Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

Just tried to grab one for a coworker...says "discontinued" but I called the store and they said they have a stack of them.....Grrrrrrr!!!! they better honor the code
      2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Just picked one up thx for the tip!

Comment

Nice find!

Comment

Just called my Office Depot and they said they would honor the coupon code. See ya later. They are holding 1 for me.
            7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
            ATVMS.com

Comment

Great find for no work. Since vid screen order got cancelled... i'll get this puppy!

-DD
              Brent Parsons
              Raleigh, NC
              Just purchased '01 Loaded Accord
              that is begging for a computer
              :)

Comment

Wow What a Great Deal! 75.22 for 160gb harddrive. Got one on the way

Comment

SWEET deal! Thanks!!
                  '02 GTI
                  [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
                  [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
                  [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
                  [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
                  Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Originally posted by judoGTI
                    SWEET deal! Thanks!!
                    Try this http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...id=dsr&ref=dsr

Comment

Thing about that is that its a mail in rebate so you have to wait to get your money. the other one is a instant rebate but i guess they are both good.

Comment

SHAT! Just mised it, they're out!!
                        2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                        AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                        OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer5.0
                          Thing about that is that its a mail in rebate so you have to wait to get your money. the other one is a instant rebate but i guess they are both good.
                          It may be, but it'll put money into my bank account. (Shipping Clerk @ compusa e-commerce)

Comment

thats awesome.....we have been feeding you all along
                            2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

I wonder how often Slickdeals has stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X