Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subs in the trunk cuz vibration?

hello guys..
    wondering what u guys do to reduce vibration from the subs in the trunk so it sound better from out side the car?
    thanks...

A proporly tuned sub should not produce intense vibrations. However most subs people buy are just designed to move as much air as possible which does create that low note but also creates massive vibrations, hense then BFFFF BFFF BFFF sound when you hear somebody with a sub set too high. There is really no way to get a correct sounding sub when its inside something else, if you turn it up you will just get the vibrations and not the low note.
    2003 Subaru Impreza TS
    Staus: Done.. too lazy to make pictures lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Maeveth
      A proporly tuned sub should not produce intense vibrations. However most subs people buy are just designed to move as much air as possible which does create that low note but also creates massive vibrations, hense then BFFFF BFFF BFFF sound when you hear somebody with a sub set too high. There is really no way to get a correct sounding sub when its inside something else, if you turn it up you will just get the vibrations and not the low note.

Bffff Bffff Bfff sound? how does that go again?

I think I passed a car that had that sound today.

Comment

probaly not me...
        i live in quadcities, iowa
        bffff, bfff, bfff, rumble sound pretty nasty outside...
        icet...

Comment

Working...
        X